Ch. 9

Nevaeh POV

He can't go to council. I could be punished for trying to take an alpha's Heirs from him. He wouldn't...he wouldn't. Would he? I howl out of instinct and stand up. He can't just say where the kids get to live. They don't even realize he's their dad. But then again that's my fault. You've done it this time Nevaeh.

I walk out the room and to my old room. I already see April,Carlos, and Rose standing there in the middle of my room. "We sort of heard everything." Carlos says rubbing his arm. April comes hug me and I hug her back.

"Don't worry we will figure this out." She says.

"Do you really think he would get the council involved. I mean it could just be a way to scare you into letting the kids stay." Rose says sitting down on my bed.

"Plus even the council is afraid of him. He could just make it to where the kids stay but you go unpunished." Carlos suggest crunching on chips.

"How much have I missed?" Last time I checked Kason wasn't the big scary type.

"Well after Kason killed Alpha Tyton you know the man that killed his baby sister well that alpha had the title of most feared alpha of all. And when Kason killed him Kason gained that title so our pack now has 556 new pack members but they're at pack camp to where they learn all the rules and junk like that." Carlos answers. I shiver as a chill go through my spine. I know absolutely nothing about Kason now he could punish me for saying his actual name he could punish me for raising my voice at him. He could punish my kids for challenging him. Nevaeh now you really really done done it now.

"Pretty sure you have nothing to worry about he's only scary 99.9% of the time. That's all." Carlos says trying to cheer me up. But obviously failing.

"The best thing to do is to leave my kids here and there's no way in hell I'm leaving my kids with a alpha I clearly don't know. But I have to head back to my house for something. I should be back before the kids bedtime so can you three watch them?" I ask.

"By is three you mean me and April right?" Rose asks.

"Yup Carlos don't set my kids on fire and they are not allowed to eat hot food." I say.

"As if I would give four year old hot food. They are obviously more of a spicy type. Duh" he says rolling his eyes.

"Watch him and the kids please?" I ask they nod and says see you later. Since I don't feel like walking downstairs running into Kason I jump out my window landing on all four as I shift into my wolf.

I shoot through the forest and I pass by a beautiful tulip garden. I keep running and I see the border right ahead a few miles. Before I can take another step a large brown greyish blondish wolf pounced on me snarling. Instantly it's smell wrap around me and I hold back a purr. 'Get off of me!' I growl through The surprisingly still mate link snapping at his snout. Oops might of forgot a few details about Kason. He growls back and I hold back my whimper. We are equals and I'm not submitting. Even if he did reject me I'm not all the way rejected since something obviously went wrong through the rejection and until that something is fixed we are equals. "Get. off. of. me. Kason." I growl as his teeth seems to be getting sharper.

"Where are you going?" He says trying to sound calm. Hmm time for me to be he petty person I am. "I'm doing exactly what you said I'm leaving the kids with you and sorry I don't want to be punished by the council." I snap through the mate link. The council actually is very sexist. The male is always right and the female gets punished. So my punishment for running away from a alpha male with his heirs would be 30 whips with silver coated with wolfsbane, the alpha choice in his own punishment, and to be locked up in silver chains. I know sexist right.

"Kason I'm going home. Now get off of me." I say giving up in growling at him. "My mate. Mate stays with me." His eyes are now a glowing white and I know his wolf is talking to me. Well this is dangerous if I upset his wolf his wolf dominant side takes over and he will want to punish me. And if I don't leave I will not retrieve this important item I need. "Um I will be back I have to go I promise I won't stay gone plus I wouldn't leave my kids alone in a place they don't know anybody." He looks upset and before he has a chance to do anything I dart from up under him and take off passing over the border. His wolf howls and he looks at me and I hear the whimpering even though I'm now at least a mile from him.  I swear I hate him.

And I won't forget that.