(18) - New Man?

Dedicated to @Hollaatzoe @mausienels @OlukemiAdetoyese @lesidreketi @AimieAsyiqin5 @6104roxana @johnnymybae_ @bbbddk @BrokeN45BeccA @brownieenthusiest @WilChesters @pergriff @AduragbemiOyinloye and @ChickenLady12 @PayalJindal @Contactsisterliz @Nelisiwe8Nkosi for voting.

Marcello's POV

Definitely not Becky.

The blonde blue eyed woman stood before me shocked and confused, too many emotions happening at once. Seeing her, she had the same golden honey hair Issac has, which led me to believe- was she Issac's mother?

I don't get to think about it as Issac squeals in my arms reaching out to her. Slowly, I set him on the ground, his little legs running to her. "Auntie!"

The woman's shock eyes disappear as she directs her attention to Issac, pulling him into a hug. "Issac! Hmm... how's my favorite nephew?" She asked, running a small hand through his hair.

"Where's mommy?" He frowns, pulling away.

"Mommy went to the store to get you food. She wants you to eat. In the meantime, what do you want to do?"

Issac takes a second to think about it, then he points to his toys that were laying on the living room's floor. The woman who was apparently Issac's aunt smiles and quietly asks Issac to go play in his room. "I'll be there in a second okay?"

Issac being the only obedient kid that he was, listens and does exactly what she told him to do. Checking to see Issac left, the woman turns her attention back to me before saying,

"Who the hell are you?"

~

"Look," I try to explain. "I didn't mean to come and cause a problem but I had to do something. The poor kid was by himself walking in the streets with no one and like I just said Becky was a b*tch. Who treats kids like that? I'm not sorry for coming here because he is back home where he belongs and if you get mad at that then you ar-"

"I get it." She cuts me off. "I would've done the same if I was you."

"Wait...so your'e not mad?"

"No." I cock a brow, confused. If it was me on the other hand, I would be fuming. If I would've known a stranger entered my house and was with my kid, I would lost it.

"You took care of Issac and you took care of that bitch. So, no I'm not mad. Pretty relived actually. Besides, this is not my house. If I have known what Becky was doing to Issac I would've beaten the little slut and thrown her to the curve," She scoffs with an eye roll.

I let out a small laugh, "I don't doubt that. It's cool that I fired her right?"

"Hell yeah, thank god that bitch left. No one hurts Issac." I smile at that. At least Issac has a cool Aunt which meant he was in good hands. I check the time on my watch, almost seven o'clock which means I need to go. I didn't want to leave because of Issac but that's it. I have to go.

For now anyways.

"Well, thanks for not freaking out on me being here but I have to go. Also, do you know when Issac's mother should be back? I need to talk to her," I said a little awkwardly, rubbing my neck just thinking about Issac's mother. I really wanted to spend more time with Issac if that was okay with her.

"She texted me she'll be here soon, if you want to wait..." She presses her lips together, thinking boredly until she completely changes into a cheery mood. Leaning forward with her hands cupping her left cheek, she smiles devilishly.