prologue | night one.

❛ prologue | night one ༉‧₊˚✧

before you read: luv u ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧

second: dont comment anything inappropriate and we wont have any problems . it makes me uncomfortable, this is fluff. not smut. thx.

────────────────────────

ow.

"idiot."

"im just really freaking tired, yo."

"as you always fucking are." bakugou grumbled, plopping on the couch as you dropped on the cushion beside him. "which means you're just an idiot all the damn time."

"stop being edgy, katuski." you mumbled, rubbing your eyes. "i may be an idiot, but im not stupid."

"shut the fuck up and hand me the cards, you make no sense... moron." bakugou took the stack of uno cards from your fingers, scanning over them and shuffling them for a moment before starting to deal.

"and here you are, 2 am, spending a late night, and simultaneously an early morning with this moron, huh." you teased letting a sleepy smile trace your lips as you watched him.

"its called desperation. cant fucking sleep."

"so desperate, you chose to wake me out of mine? katsukiii, you're so full of it. you could've waken up your buddy— shitty hair? is that what you call him?"

"sleeping is your fucking quirk so i dont feel any guilt and shit about waking your dumbass up. its all you do anyway. you fucking dream or whatever."

"kinda flattered you know so much about me." you picked up your seven cards, looking over your set.

you had two draw 4s, but that was it for your special cards, the rest were random, colorful numbers. you glanced up at bakugou and smirked, "who knew you could actually feel something as empathetic as guilt, katsuki?"

"shut up," the crimson-eyed teen mumbled, seemingly rearranging his own cards, "im going first."

"as if that'll help you win," you snorted, covering lips as his eyes flared dangerously.

"shut up!"

"how about you? its 2 in the morning, hush."

"...whatever." bakugou grumbled, glancing at you over his cards. "im being quiet because i fucking want to, not because you told me to hush. just so your bitch-ass knows."

"oh, yeah? hm, right. sure bro."

"youre damn right im right."

"would you make a move already?" you yawned, slumping against the cushions, "man, im so tired."

"stop complaining." bakugou grumbled, setting down a blue 6. "go, dumbass."

you glanced over and picked out your blue 7, setting it down, "im not complaining. im stating a fact. im tired."

"quiet."

"you started the conversation."

"shut. up. let me focus."

"heh, you have to focus? bro this game takes little to no focus."

"you're right, your voice is just annoying as fuck."

"like you dont love it."

"this was a mistake," bakugou growled, the cards being used to take out his frustration on as they crinkled in his grip. he eventually put down a dented 'draw two' card in blue, making you puff out air.

"meanie." you mumbled, picking up your two cards but smirked when they both were the same number, ( 9 blue, 9 yellow ) and placed them down happily as a pair.

bakugou raised a brow at your smug expression, but put down a red 9 to change the color.

you played a 2 red, narrowing your eyes at him.

he looked over to you, "you aren't winning this, dumbass."

"ahh, i find the way you think hilarious, katsuki. by the way, did mr. aizawa.. erm.. give us any homework?"

"obviously."

"shit... could i copy...?"

"fuck no."

"if i win this, could i?"

"...fine. but what'll i get if i win? when i win?"

"as if. but what do you even want?"

bakugou furrowed his brows in thought for a moment, shifting as he grumbled, "...just be my fucking annoying late night game person and shit or whatever the fuck..."

"..."

"..."

"that was cute."

"shut the fuck up."

────────────────────────

if youre wondering,
bakuhoe won :(