Flashback

"Why do we always have to hide in the janitors closet?" I ask trying to keep him from going farther.

"I dont want anyone else seeing how beautiful you are so they don't take you away from me." Zeke whispered in my ear giving me chills down my spine.

"I'm not beautiful I'm to fat" I look down not wanting him to see me cry.

"You are beautiful,  your kind, smart, and I love how you blush when I'm around and how your nose scrunches up when you can't see the board in class and I love your smile." Zeke whispers each word as he places kisses all over my face.

///_____End of Flashback___/////////

Thinking of him hurts my heart knowing I was just so stupid back then. Why did I trust him when I knew deep down I shouldn't have.

After Zeke I stopped trusting guys until Ian and look how that turned out.

I walk into my home and see a worried Angiola, she rushes to me and grabs my shoulders and forces me into a hug but I dont mind I know I messed up and should've just came earlier and not forgotten my phone at the gelato shop.

"I'm so sorry Angiola I should have called but I forgot my phone at the gelato shop" I hug back feeling guilty and sad by how shes been stressing about me.

"Please never do that to me again you almost gave me a heart attack when I found your bed had not been slept in." She squeezes me fighting and then let's go backing up and heads towards the kitchen to cook something.

"I know and I'm very sorry that happened and it wont happen again I swear off men forever and will live with a thousand cats because after last night it not worth the heartache." I grumble out the last few words.

"Sometimes it is especially if you found the right one and they just are to stupid to see how their actions are dumb and cause pain, but love that is always something to hold on to my dear it will come one day...maybe it has it's just at the beginning stage just don't give up just yet sweetie."

Angiola reminds me of what my mom should have been but never was, Angiola is sweet and kind while my mom was selfish and self obsessed.

I walk up to Angiola and just give her a warm hug that she returns back.

"Sweetie it's none of my business but you look as though you were on a three week bender and no offensive you kind stink." Being blunt and honest I smile towards the woman.

"I know I was gonna head to the shower and relax a bit today." I head towards my room and grab some of my clean clothes and walk towards the bathroom.

I get out of the shower putting my hair up in a towel and walk towards my bed grabbing my phone and bend down to grab the chord to plug it in to charge.

A loud growl is heard from my bedroom door as I quickly turn around. My eyes wide looking at the two men eyes as black as coal and teeth sharp enough to tear through flesh easily.

Leo and Romeo.....