cute dumbass | night two.

❛ cute dumbass | night two ༉‧₊˚✧

────────────────────────

"wake your dumbass up!"

you heard a hiss in your ear and grumbled, practically rolling off the side of your bed, cracking an eye open to meet the stare of piercing red ones.

"bakugou, don't you fucking tell me its 2 am, i'll rip your face off bitch."

bakugou would never, ever- not a day in his life- being of living and even in his grave admit that sleepy you, was just the least bit of scary.

everyone knew how serious you were about your sleep. you couldnt even use your quirk without a large amount of shut-eye throughout the day. you were granted permission to sleep throughout the day. it was pretty freaking serious.

but it was what made you being bakugou's late-at-night gaming partner a pretty big deal. you gave up about 30-40 minutes of partly uninterrupted sleep to play games.

lets see how long it went on for.

"its 1 am. help me go to sleep, you fucking lazy ass bum." he grumbled, taking a step back. bakugou crossed his arms over his chest and waited a few more moments so you could pull yourself out of sleep.

"i cant believe you have sleeping issues." you chuckled, even if you just woke up, and wiped at your face. "what a freaking baby."

"you need at least 14 hours of sleep and im the baby?"

"shut up, gimme the cards and lets go." you snatched the deck from his grasp and marched out the door, him following after, literally wanting to blow your face off.

the two of you made it to the common area, this time you were dealing the cards.

you yawned, switching the cards and shuffling them, then proceeded to give either of you seven cards, and placed the stack in the middle.

"mkay, im going first."

bakugou nearly cackled, "now who's the one thinking it'll lead you to success?"

"it worked for you!" you argued, setting down a red 8 anyway. you were so winning this round.

"i have fucking skill." bakugou managed to mutter under his breath as he picked up a card. "dumbasses aren't good at games that require logic."

you smirked, setting down a 5 red, staying quiet for a little as a thought crossed your mind.

"what about cute dumbasses?" you winked at the ash-blond, causing him to scowl.

"what?" he questioned you, putting down a green 5, eyeing you weirdly.

you smiled a little. "what about cute dumbasses, like me? can they understand logical things?" you held in a small laugh, putting down a green 0.

bakugou just sighed and rolled his eyes. "no. even they can't understand." he smirked, "you just called yourself a dumbass."

"and you just called me cute."

"..."

"..."

"i didn't fucking mean it like that, you damn shitty moron."

"the more defensive you are, the more true it is, katuski~"

"stop fucking saying my first name!"

"d'you think im cute?" you bounced excitedly.

"im not answering that shitty ass question."

"that isnt a no~"

bakugou sighed, adjusting his position a little as he mumbled...

"no. it isnt."

-&-

unedited

cute! cute! cute!
i kinda love it ;^)