•12•

Lauren POV
I led her to the breakfast table and let her sit across from me. I tied her hands together because I still didn't trust to not try and hurt me. She looked at the table in admiration of all the fresh and hot food I had cooked for us. "Thank you" she said as she looked me in the eye. Those eyes. Those perfect brown orbs. "Eggs, bacon, and two pancakes enough for you camz?"

Camila POV
Camz? She called me camz. She has never called me that before. "Um yes please that's plenty." We ate in silence for the most part. More like she ate in silence as she watched me struggle to eat with my hands tied. I was able to eat the bacon and eggs, but the pancakes were giving me trouble. "Here let me help you" Lauren said. As she got up and came to my side. She took the fork from my hand and cut the pancakes into pieces for me as I watched. I couldn't help but admire how pretty she is. How nice she has been to me recently? What am I saying? I should hate her right? "There you go babe. Do you need me to feed you or can you do it?" she said. "I can do it." Of course she finished before me. Once I was done though she took our plates to the sink and washed them as I sat there. Once she was done she came back and said "Come let's watch some tv"

Lauren POV
I sat on the couch and motioned for her to sit on my lap. She was reluctant too I could tell. Very slowly she walked over and lightly sat on me trying to make as little contact as possible. "Here you can choose what we watch" I said. I have her the remote and let her flip through the channels. She finally stopped on the news channel when she saw a picture of herself. "Change that we're not watching that" I said. "Why you said I could pick?" she said.

Camila POV
I should have kept my mouth shut. Before I knew it she had taken the remote from me and turned the tv off. She grabbed my tied hands and was dragging me to the basement. "I'm sorry please no I didn't mean it please!" It was no use. She pushed me into the basement and was quick to untie and chain both of my hands to the wall. "You do as I say when I tell you to do something!" Lauren said angrily. I was beyond scared. I could hear my heartbeat through my chest. I'm gonna die is what came to my mind. "You will stay here until I figure out what your punishment shall be." Now I was sure I was going to die. "Please I'm sorry I won't do it again." "Shut up before you make it worse on yourself!" With that she slammed the basement door leaving me in the dark room with nothing but my terrified mind to keep me company.