please read

FYI: This story is now published on Amazon. This is just a preview of the story :)

There is no perfect order to read the COLLINS series but a lot of you have asked me what book to read first so here is the suggested order:

1. MY POSSESSIVE BODYGUARD **part on Wattpad & published**
2. MRS. COLLINS (happens before & during the first few chapters of MPB) **completed on Wattpad**
3. DEREK'S MATCH **completed on Wattpad**
4. DEREK'S FIGHT **completed on Wattpad**
5. DEREK'S FATE **ongoing on Wattpad**

***they're all standalone books***

In an alt universe: THE BILLIONAIRE'S SURROGATE available on Radish only.

Thank you all for reading! 💋

~~~~

Savannah Garcia regrets moving to New York. What was she thinking? Culinary school seemed like a good idea six months ago when she made the decision but it's tough to be in a big city with endless bills to pay. She misses the beach back in Newport. She misses her parents and her sister and the comfort of her house. She expected New York City to be a fun adventure but so far, it's been anything but...that is until famous actor and model, Derek Collins, walks into her life...

Derek Collins is tired of listening to his best friend, Ian, talk about his stupid dating app. MATCH ME matches you to people in the same bar based on a whole lot of systematics that Derek isn't interested in. On a night out with Ian at the bar, the crowd asks for it so Derek, trying to be the best friend that he is, gives them what they want. He takes out his phone and promises a date to whoever comes up as his match.

Funny thing, he didn't expect the rejection that he gets instead and he knows then that he might be in big trouble...

A SLOW BURN spinoff...
A COLLINS series book...

Coming very soon!!!

~~~~~