Forty Six.

Excuse the many mistakes that I know are in here.

Enjoy!

Faith's POV

"Get up. You bout to be late." Dave stood up while licking his lips and walked to the bathroom.

"I can't." I said out of breath. I rolled onto my stomach and laid there. Dave just got finished eating the soul out of me because he said I seemed "stressed" so he wanted to help me out.

I felt him climb behind me and stick himself inside of me. He was already in before I could fully protest, so I just enjoyed myself. I'm already about to be late anyway, so why not?

This man has been on a fucking rampage. Literally. Any chance he gets to have sex with me, he takes it. Maybe he's making up for the lack of intimacy that we had during my pregnancy or he really wants to get me pregnant again. Either way, I am worn out. We just had sex several hours ago. The boy is acting like a dog in heat.

He's joked a few times about having another baby right now, and I wasn't taking him seriously until now. We haven't used any condoms, but I'm back on birth control and I'm praying that will help me, but I'm not for certain. I wouldn't necessarily be mad or anything if I was to end up pregnant again, but on the other hand I would like to wait. Our daughters aren't even one yet. That's a newborn and two, one year olds. That would be a lot to handle.

At the same time, I know that this is the guy that I'll be with forever, so I'm okay with it. As long as he helps me out, but let's not even put that into the universe. No more babies will be made right now. Say it with me. NO MORE BABIES WILL BE MADE RIGHT NOW!

"Hey. I'm so sorry that I'm late. I got wrapped up in something." I said out of breath, rushing over to the booth Jonathan was sitting at.

"It's all good. I only been here for like ten minutes, so you good." He stood up and hugged me. "You smell like a nigga." He laughed and sat down while I blushed. After I showered, Dave was still all over me while I rushed to get dressed.

"So what you been up to?" I asked him, changing the subject. We're having lunch at a local diner spot in Harlem.

"Taking over the world." He said and looked over his menu.

"Yeah you been doing your thing." I paused. "I'm proud of you Jon Jon." I said, calling him by a nickname I used periodically.

"For real? I appreciate that." He smiled at me. "You been killin shit too. North Carolina on the map heavy."

"Thank you. I've been thinking about going back to my previous line of work though. I enjoy singing, but I really liked working behind the scenes. It worked for me. You know?"

"I see you still the same old shy girl from a couple years ago." He chuckled and sat his menu down. "Why you want to stop now? You doin so good." All I did was shrug. "You don't have enough confidence in yourself. The numbers don't lie, Faith. You were given this gift and you can't just throw the shit away or sit on it. You gotta utilize it, baby." Don't read into him calling me "baby", he calls every woman he's talking to, that.

"I hear you. It's just a thought." I said. "So what are you going to eat?" I'm starving. Sex works up a big appetite. I know Dave is at the house right now eating up everything. Which reminds me, I need to go grocery shopping.

"I don't know. What do you suggest?"

"You eat everything so anything from here is good. You know my favorite thing to get is-"

"Chicken tenders and fries. I know." He interrupted me and laughed.

"You remembered." I smiled over at him and laughed with him.