Chapter 32

Ivy: Normal

Liam: Bold

Liams P.O.V

"Ivy before you say anything let me explain what happened that night. The day before our date I had found out that my mum was diagnosed with stage 2 cancer. It's not looking good. I was just so sad and so angry and I just wanted to forget everything bad in my life. I know it was stupid and i'm so sorry it caused me to forgot about our date, I just have so much going on but that's no excuse. I really like you and I hope you'll give me another chance." 

Ivy was staring off into the distance and for a second I thought she hadn't listened to a word I just said. But she surprised me when she reached out and held my hand. 

"I'm sorry about your mum, I really hope with all my heart she gets better." 

I smiled a sad smile and nodded, "thank you, that means a lot."

She smiled back and after that we sat in silence, sitting on the curb outside her work place watching the sky change colours. 

"That night I had a really great night planned and after, I-" I stopped and swallowed, my hands started to sweat and my heart started racing, "-I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend." 

Her head snapped so fast to look at me I swear she got whiplash. 

"Are you serious?" Ivy asked. 

I simply nodded in reply. 

Just when I thought she was absolutely disgusted with the thought, a giant smile spread across her face. 

"I can't believe you were going to ask me that," a blush started forming and I could also see the formation of some tears, "even after everything I told you, you were seriously going to ask me?" 

I nodded, "Of course I was, I told you there's nothing wrong with you and what happened, it wasn't your fault. Stop assuming everyone hates you because as far as I've seen, everyone loves you more than life itself. You're the only one who can't find it in your heart to forgive yourself." 

Ivy looked down at the ground and nodded, taking in my words. After a few moments of silence I looked at her. 

"Sooo... was that a yes?" Ivy looked at me and I was sure I had several emotions visibly swimming in my eyes. Fear, rejection, excitement, curiosity... hope. 

She looked at me for several moments before smiling and simply saying, "yes." 

A full blown smile grew on my face and without even thinking, within the blink of an eye, I leaned down and kissed her. 

I stood up faster than lighting and screamed out at the top of my lungs, "She said yes! Ivy's my girlfriend! Wooohooo." I looked down at Ivy as she laughed and got up. 

The next thing we heard made us laugh even louder. 

"No one cares you loser!" 

I leaned in and gave her a hug. In that moment I made a vow to never break her heart again and treat her like absolute royalty. I was a lucky guy to have such a beautiful and great girl in my arms. 

I wasn't going to ruin it.

___________________________________________________________________

The End!!

That was the last chapter for Hotline. Thank you to everyone who has read up to this point, I honestly really appreciate you all. I may update with extra chapters later but only after I edit and perfect this story. 

Xx Skittle Lova