Chapter 8

My mate gets off her motorcycle as if she didn't care what anybody else thinks. As if multiple people don't die in accidents in those vehicles. As she walks away from the parking lot, Chelsea and her minions who are from my pack look at her in disgust. Before I could mind link them, my mate took it into her own hands, literally. She grabs Chelsea by her sweater and punches her straight in the face. Before Chelsea could say anything about the blood that was gushing out her nose, my mate whispers something in her ear, shoves her and walks away as if nothing happened. Because I was somewhat close I could hear what she told her. "This is only half of what you deserve from the other day. I hope you learned your lesson but if you haven't Im glad to enlighten you with my fist." Said my mate with venom in her voice.

Seeing her walk to the front of the building and the students part for her to go through I speed up to try and catch her. Mind linking my beta, knowing that he is looking at her I tell him that this is his Luna. Surprise laced in his voice he tells me that we need to talk. I ignore him and keep following my mate.

Tapping her shoulder she turns around with a annoyed expression, which I'm starting to believe is her normal face. "Hey," I say trying to sound cool, but I notice a bruise on her jaw which causes me to get angry. "Who hurt you? Does he go here? I swear if I see him-" before I could finish my rant she stops me. "You need to chill, it's none of your business." She turns around, and walks inside the school.

Shocked that she just told me that
it's not my business, I try to control my anger as to not scare her when we just met. So to take my mind of it, I look at her. She's wearing clothes that probably doesn't even cover 90% of her body. Taking my jacket off I try to give it to her but she pushes it back. Not liking that everybody can see what is mine I follow her and give a stink eye to who ever is looking at her. Walking into the school, she walks straight to a guy. She hugs him and whispers "my place tonight at 11", which just causes him to have a big ass smirk on his face and his eyes to shine. Boiling with anger that he is wrapping his hands on what's mine, and what she just told him, I pull her out his grasp.

"Dude, what the fuck is your problem?" Asks my little mate who looks mad, but so am I. The dude who she was wrapped around also looks mad and says, "Bro, what do you think you're doing? Don't you see I'm kinda busy here with my girlfriend." With those words I feel my body shaking with fury. "She's mine." I say while launching at him and punching him straight in his chin. He looks at me and tries to attack me. But because he is human, he doesn't have half the strength I have. Going in for another punch I feel shocks going through my forearm that can only belong to one person.

Seeing as she is trying to stop me from hurting him, I only punch him harder. She shouldn't care about him, she should only care about me. Throwing punch after punch I can see the guys bloody face. After a couple of seconds, a small figure that looks exactly like my mate gets in front of me and the guy. Trying not to hit her I stop my fist mid air. She pushes me off her 'friend' and goes to check him. She grabs him by the shoulder to support him and whispers, "Ethan, we're going to my house and I'm fixing you up ok? This is exactly why I told you to see me at my job. You wouldn't even be in this position if you would've let me teach you." She laughs at the end that her friend couldn't defend himself. "Oh and if you call me your girlfriend again I'm going to be the one to leave you with a bloody face."

Not wanting for her to take him to her house, I say with anger "You don't need to take him anywhere. He's fine to go to the nurse." She looks at me and says "Look, I don't know what you think you're doing here, but you've done enough already. Get out of my way and leave my friend and me alone. And for the fucking last time DON'T and I mean DON'T call me yours again or you're going to end up on the ground in less than 2 seconds" At the end of her talk she walks away and asks the guy for his car keys. Getting in the car, I ask for her name. She looks at me and says, "It's Night Shadow." Turning the music up she drives away with a smirk on her face.

Looking at the car drive off, I slowly say the name. Night Shadow. Knowing that's she's fucking with me, a smile slowly creeps on my face. Well, Night Shadow we have a long journey ahead of us.

:)