1- Popcorn

⚠️ warning graphic description of food. Boi 13-year old me was obsessed with food smh.

I love the popcorn in this cinema. Like what the fuck do they put in it to make it taste so damn good. Yes I do enjoy microwave popcorn, homemade popcorn, air popped popcorn any type of popcorn really but this cinema for some damn reason has some magic ingredient that puts all other food to shame.

"Gah" I whisper screamed looking down at my talky box which was now glowing and vibrating. Damn you Kelsey for intruding my popcorn porn. *oui perverted bitch how do I get Gerard in me -kels*
*hey you might be my favourite slut but I at least should get a hello before I teach you my dirty ways to make you Mrs Way-aliss* * shut up, we both know you ain't got any side hoes and now tell me how to ask him out before he comes back from the bathroom-kels* *kay well don't kill me if this doesn't work but Mikey told me he liked you so just be confident cuz shit is sexy and ask him out -aliss* *meet you in hell-kels* *good luck and I'm sorry I'll make it up to you in the pit-aliss*

————————————————————————
If you survive this much congrats. If you got the emo references you know of the same he'll I've gone through. Good luck rip