Ch. 20

- Brazil -

- Isadora's POV -

It's beautiful here. The colors are so vibrant and the scenery is unbelievable. Rafael grabs my bags and his too, carrying them like weighed nothing. Almost like it was a workout for him. Gabriella and Mirella stayed back at the mansion. Gabriella insisted on coming but Rafael told her Mirella wasn't going and that was the last time she argued with him.

"My team and I will go to the safe house and do some recon. For now, everyone can relax until we get back." Jacob says and we all nod. Him and his team get into their black SUV's and drive off. I feel a kiss on the back of my head and turn around.

"I'll take our bags to our room. When I finish unpacking, I'm taking you to the beach." Rafael winked at me and walked off.

*****

Before we went to the beach, Cass and Josie took me shopping again. I didn't have a bathing suit and Josie wanted a new one. Of course, she made me get the one that would be a jaw dropping, drooling factor for you know who.

 Of course, she made me get the one that would be a jaw dropping, drooling factor for you know who

Once we reached the beach, I saw Rafael and his brothers playing tag football. When they spotted us, the game came to an immediate hault.

"Holy mother of god." Ishmael's eyes went wide, dropping the football in his hands. Rafael turned around and did exactly what Josie said he would do...  drop in jaw straight in the sand. He walks up to me and gets right in my face.

"Why are you wearing that?"

"You don't like it?" I smiled. "I bought it just for you." I cooed innocently. He glared at me.

"You know what will happen if you keep teasing me kitten." He warned.

"I'm counting on it baby." I winked and sauntered away, swaying my hips. I hear a faint growl and giggle. Score one for me.

The water was cool and refreshing. It was so relaxing to swim and soak up the sun. Several times I'd catch Rafael staring at me. He looks frustrated. An idea popped into my head and I grinned to myself.

"Josie!" I hollered for her and she walked out of the water over to me.

"What's up toosie pop?"

"I have an idea and I need your help." I wiggled my eyebrows at her. I nodded towards Rafael who was sitting under a beach umbrella staring at me... no, glaring at me. She turned back to me and rolled her eyes.

"You're gonna 'torture' him aren't you?" She sighed. I smiled.

"You in?" I giggled.

"Duh!"

- The Hotel Room -

I told Rafael that I would be back after helping Josie finish unpacking. Once we get to our room, she helps me set up a plan.

"Okay, so you should lay on the bed and play with yourself. I'll go get Rafael and tell him you need to talk to him. He'll come in, see you, and lose all functions of his brain. Then you have mind blowing sex and thank me later for it." She said making me laugh.

"Alright, go get him." I said and she ran out the door giggling. As soon as she left I got naked and layed on the bed. I started thinking of our hot office sex session and began touching myself. Even though it was my hand, I closed my eyes and could feel Rafael's tongue on me. As I moan, I hear the door click but I don't stop. I see Rafael coming in but he doesn't notice me yet. When he shuts the door and turns around, his expression was hard to put into words. Surprised, aroused and speechless are the closest words I could use. "Like what you see baby?" I smirk. I think I actually see drool.

"Oh kitten... you're doing this on purpose aren't you?" He said. I nod and continue playing with myself. Moaning softly. "Bad girl." He walks over to me, grabbing my ankles and yanking me to the edge of the bed. I giggle when he gets close to my face. "Do you remember what I said I would do to you if you teased me like this?"

"Punish me?" I bite my lip. He nods.

"Can you guess how?"

"Spank me?" I giggle.

"For starters." He grinned and flipped me over onto my stomach, pulling my hips into the air so my ass was on full display for him. He rubs his hand over my one of my ass cheeks and smacks it hard. I moan and grip onto the bed sheets."You shouldn't have teased me like this kitten." He smacks me again. I was expecting another swat when I felt something on my ankles. I look back and Rafael is strapping my ankles to the bed frame. When he gets done, he does the same to my wrists. "This is so you won't be able to stop me."

"Stop you from wha..... oh my god!" I moan loudly as he begins devouring me. After a few minutes I'm so close. "Mmm..mmmm don't stop." A few more seconds and he pulls away. "Baaaby!" I whined.

"Shhh." He smacks my ass again. It stings but feels so good. He lets me suffer for a few more seconds before continuing. Eating me like his last meal on death row.

"Please don't stop Rafael... I'm so close..." Again I'm right on the edge. My legs begin to shake lightly and my stomach is in knots. He stops. FOR FUCK SAKES! This time he slows down. Licking me lightly and gentle. He's got me on the brink and holding me there.

"If you want to cum kitten, you're gonna have to beg." He growls and continues. The sensation is intense and driving me insane.

"Please baby?"

"Please what kitten?" He says. I cant take much more. He inserts two fingers inside me and pumps them in and out vigorously. I moan so loud Im sure the next door neighbors heard it.

"Please can I cum? Please!?" I plead, gripping the sheets so hard I'm sure there are holes there now. He hums and picmes up his speed.

"Cum." He commands and I unravel. I came so hard it could have been mistaken for a seizure. As I catch my breath, I look behind me and see him taking off his clothes. He walks over to me and smacks my ass one more time before entering me. I bury my face into the bed, scream and cum again the moment he was inside.

- Hours Later -

"I got something for you." He rolls over and grabs a flat rectangular shaped box. I open it and see a beautiful knife that says 'Kitten' written in gold on the blade.

"Thank you baby! I love it!" I squeal and kiss him.

"I want you to keep this on you at all times while we're here. I made sure it was small enough to hide, but big enough to do some major damage."

"I love you so much." I said. He takes the box from me and sets it on the nightstand before turning back and cuddling me into his arms, resting his chin on my head.

"I love you too kitten. More than you can imagine." We lay like this for a while before falling asleep.