Small .....

Sanskar packed his bag and inform Siya about his sudden family emergency in his mom village so he can't be able to come office for 10 days which she'll be informing their boss . She wish him good luck and is transferring some extra money in his account for the situations of need in village but he said no to it and assure her that he'll soon be back and then he'll marry her in next one month on which Siya suspect as the sanskar she knows won't do things in hurry and make proper plan for everything but he is saying let's get married in a month is very strange , she thought to voice out her doubt but ignore it for now as he's been worrying about his family problem. 
Sanskar bid bye to his mother not before again and again repeating to take proper care of herself and giving all important information to their neighbour and his mother old friend to please take full care of her ..

Sanskar reach Madhya Pradesh by train taking an masculine/hansome to go to Katihar village..

He finally reach this small old style village which seems lacks in every proper facility but he is not here for making this village an town so he shrugg off these useless thoughts and start walking into village to find ragini . He spotted a small kiriyana shop and ask from shopkeeper about girl name ragini's house address upon hearing her name shopkeeper say  " arre babuji usse toh gaon ka bachaa bachaa janta hai gaon ki sabse charitrhin ladki hai , woh purane iskul se das kadam aage hi ghar hai usska( arre sir every kid of this village know that girl , she is most characterless girl of this village , her house just 10 steps ahead of village's old school) " sanskar felt an unknown anger raising in his mind hearing how this swine describe her but he stayed silent and start walking towards old school direction. 
Upon reaching near village's old school he saw three guys blocking some girl's way and try to force her ....
She bite one of them on hand and runs towards sanskar's way asking for help and that's when sanskar saw his lawful wife .......

Okay a very small part but next part will be action filled coming on this Wednesday 💟💟💟