44. Teddy Imagine For @dotansky

dotansky
————————————
You remember your first day like the back of your hand, the day Teddy Duchamp asked you out, yes even on your first day you managed to score a date.

Whispers and wolf-whistles were heard as you walked down the school corridor. You got your locker code and timetable from the reception and walked all the way back into the busy corridor to find your locker.

You managed to finally find you locker and you opened it to find new books were already placed in there. As you flicked through one of them you saw a small group of boys a few lockers down from you look at you and whisper.

You rolled your eyes and put the book back and sorted out your locker and bag but you heard some more whispers from the small group of boys and decided to earwig a little.

"Damn she's hot don't you think?" you heard the tall blonde one say, "Yeah isn't she just, I would ask her out." the one with glasses said smirking at all his friends. I could already tell he was the cocky one.

"I call bullshit Duchamp." the smaller brunette boy said "Yeah same, sincerely." the smaller chubby boy added on. The glasses boy pushed up his glasses "We'll see about that!"

You slammed your locker shut and you came face to face with the Duchamp boy, 'oh here we go' you thought to yourself.

"Uhm hey?" you smiled awkwardly, the boy shoved out a hand "Teddy, Teddy Duchamp." you took his hand and shook it "Evie."

Very confident you could see.

Teddy smiled "You um, do you know where you're going?" you shook your head in response "Nope, I do not." Teddy smiled "Perfect, i'll show you around." you grinned "Alright sure."

And that is how you scored a date with him and soon became one another's best friends.

Another date was planned between the two of you a few weeks after you first and he was apparently going to tell you something big.

Was he going to ask you out, nah that's not teddy he'll do something bigger to tell you right and plus he's only known you for a matter of three to four weeks.

So asking you out was crossed off this list what else could it be?

Before you could think anymore you realised you had almost walked past 'The Blue Point' you and the boys always met there on a Thursday afternoon after sports.

But today was Monday and you were about to find out something 'big' whatever could it be?

You walked backwards to the diner and saw Teddy already there and he had, so sweetly, ordered your favourite, a vanilla milkshake.
(a/n: sorry i don't know what milkshakes you like or even if you like them at all😂)

"So what do you wanna talk to me about?" you asked as you sat down looking at the milkshake in front of you. "Hm well i'm not too sure if i should tell you because you know it's quite a big thing to tell you."

You took a sip out of your milkshake and ran a hand through your hair, "Ugh just tell me Duchamp." you sighed as you wanted to know desperately because it was biting at you all day.

"I don't know if you know about the boy called Ray Browers?" you tilted your head and thought for a moment and then it kicked in, "Oh yeah the boy who got knocked by a train right?" Teddy nodded in response.

"Yeah, well. We found it, me and the boys were the ones that found the body." you spat out some of your milkshake in surprise.

He must be lying right?

"No way!" you shouted causing a few customers to look at you, Teddy squabbled his hands around "Shhhh Evie, Jesus Christ." you sat in silence for a minute or so before you shook your head and whispered "I don't believe you."

Then Teddy did something which meant the world.

"I pinkie swear." Teddy held up his pinkie, "Even on your mother's grave?" I looked him in the eyes seriously. "Yeah." he sighed, "Even if she goes to hell because you lied." Teddy rolled his eyes and groaned "Damn are you Gordie, yes I swear." he then crossed over his chest and sipped some of his chocolate milkshake.

"Woah that's awesome." you smiled at him, he nodded in agreement "I know right, but we decided to call in anonymously as, I don't really know why but we just did."

You smiled "I think you made the right choice." Teddy then grabbed your hands and smiled "I do too, because if we did call in maybe I would be famous by now and I would never of met you and I know for sure I would rather know you than be famous." you blushed ever so slightly and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

"Stop being so sweet Duchamp, it really doesn't suit you." you laughed as you leaned back, Teddy shook his head and cackled "Whatever you say toots."

a/n
dotansky
I just want to say that I am so so sorry this has taken like two months to upload, I was busy in the last remaining weeks of the holiday and then when I went back to school I was hit by a fuck tonne of homework and stress and then yeah.
But I didn't forget about this, so so sorry for the long wait but I hope this made up for it, I know it's not great but I still hoped you somewhat liked it.
Thanks for requesting :)
-Sofia