Isaiah Jesus||Its going to be fine

"Wake up baby, it's already 12 in the afternoon", Isaiah whispered in your ear.

You shot up, and jumped out of bed.

"FUCK! There's a family meeting at 12:30, and it's important. Fuck fuck fuck!!", you started throwing on clothes.

"Y/N, relax. You have 30 minutes. You don't-"

"Y/N! GET THE FUCK DOWNSTAIRS! WE HAVE THINGS TO TALK ABOUT THAT YOU NEED TO HEAR!", Thomas, your brother, yelled from the bottom of the stairs. You started to panic.

"Okay, Isaiah, you need to leave. Go out the door next to the stairs. I'll take you down.", You whispered while doing up the last button on your blouse.

"I'm not going anywhere! This is the perfect time for us to tell your family about us!".

Isaiah did have a point. You had been dating for 5 months now, and it didn't seem like you two would be splitting up anytime soon. You both really loved each other. Isaiah took care of you, and did everything to make you happy.

"I don't know Zay. They treat me like I'm a baby. They might shoot you.", The last sentence you said with a smirk, as it was hopefully a joke.

Isaiah rolled his eyes and snickered. Deep down, there was a small worry that he might just get shot, because as the youngest Shelby, you were protected from everything. Literally everything. You weren't allowed to truly make friends until you were 13. It was absolutely ridiculous.

   "No matter what they say or try to do, I won't be going anywhere. C'mon, let's do this. Together!", Isaiah said, while taking your hand.

   While you were talking, Isaiah put on a t-shirt and pants, so he wasn't going down completely naked (luckily).

   You both walked down the stairs, and when you got to the door, you took a breath. This could end up terrible, or amazing. There was no in between.

   "Well, lets get this over with," you said quietly.

   Isaiah opened the door, and all heads turned your way. John was the first to speak.

   "Oi Jesus, this is a family meeting. Get the fuck out!".

   "Well I've got an announcement to make John. Actually, we've got one to make," Isaiah said, with a little too much confidence.

   Now it was Thomas's turn to speak.

   "Y/N, what does he mean by we?".

   Your stomach started to turn. This wasn't easy to say, especially since he was Finns best friend.

   "Well, Isaiah and I have been...dating...for a few months now. It will be 6 months next week. We thought now would be a decent time to tell you since your all together."

   "I fucking knew it!", Arthur shouted. "I saw Isaiah sneaking out of the window, but I was also shit faced so I thought I was going mental!".

   Polly was the next person to comment.

   "So that's who I heard you talking to! I thought you needed to go to the mad house or something!".

   "Are you guys...mad or anything?", you asked with a very confused tone.

   "Why the fuck would we be mad?", started Finn. "It just gives me a better excuse to kill him. Just let me know if he does anything to you, and I'll make sure he's dealt with eh?".

   "I'll be sure not to do that Finn", you said with a smile.

   "So now that you got that off your chests, can we start the fucking meeting? I've got shit to do! Isaiah can stay, he's a blinder, and might be part of the family one day. Now let's get started!", Thomas said, sounding a tad annoyed that you interrupted the meeting.

   As the meeting started, Thomas smiled at you two. It was nice to know that the person you looked up to, was happy for you.