date

The huge amount of alcohol flowing through your bodies eventually caught up and you both collapsed and fell asleep on the bed. But the smiles on your faces never disappeared, not even once.

After too many alarms, you two had finally woken up the next morning. You each got dressed and headed downstairs to greet the rest of your friends.

"What's with the huge smile, Alex?" Henry asked.

"Oh, nothing." He replied as he dropped down onto the couch. "Just a really good sleep."

Today was meet-up day so it was finally time to meet your fans. Once the Uber arrived, all of you got into the vehicle and zoomed off to the park where you told your fans the meet and greet was going to be held.

You and the Reddit Crew spread out all across the park and waited for the fans.

"(Y/N)!!!" Hannah ran up to you. "It's so nice to see you again!"

"You too!!" You hugged her. "I was hoping you'd come because I wanted to thank you for giving me the chance to meet Alex in person. You're the main reason for all of this so, thank you, Hannah."

"My pleasure." She said. "And like I said before, a wedding invitation would not be denied if one were to be sent to me."

The meet-up lasted for hours so you all finally began to get ready to go home once the last few fans left.

"Wait." Alex grabbed your hand before you got into the Uber. "I want to show you something."

You agreed to go with Alex so you waved goodbye to the rest of your friends as they headed back to the hotel.

"So where are we going?" You asked Alex as you walked hand in hand with him down the street.

"When I was younger I used to live here in LA, not too far from this area either." He said as he turned a corner. "And even 10 years later, this is my favourite spot in the whole world."

You began to hear the sound of running water.

"Where the hell are we?" You asked again.

"Just wait." As he began to walk you through a forest.

After walking for a while he finally stopped. You were standing on a hill just above a waterfall. The crisp cold air blew around you.

"We're here." He said, gazing at the horizon.

"It's beautiful." You said as you saw the sunset glow over the city of Los Angeles.

You and him sat on the edge of the hill by the waterfall with your legs dangling in the air.  The two of you just sat together peacefully watching the sun go down.

"I love you, (Y/N)." He finally said. "And I've loved you for quite some time now."

You turned to look at him, he looked so relaxed and nervous all at the same time.

"All those Discord calls we had in the first week of meeting made you really grow on me, I don't even call Aksel everyday. There was something about you that just drew me in. When I saw you at the airport I knew that was it, that's when I realised I loved you for the first time."

Small tears began to form in your eyes. You never thought that someone could feel so strongly about you.

"Alex I love you, I don't know how to put it into words as well as you did but I just want you to know that... I'll love you to the end."

He put his arm over your shoulder and for the first time it wasn't to keep up the rouse of a fake relationship. You two were finally together and you couldn't have asked for anything more.