4 -WHO ARE YOU....?

....She's waiting for us. "
All followed Mr. Dickenson to a certain door as he gestured Kai to open it.
As the door opened , the first thing he noticed was a flash of red , shining hair , rose-red lips and pure white skin.
As the figure removed her hood, he met with familiar golden eyes, shinier than gold but dull as coal at the same time. The only word that escaped his mouth successfully was, " A-Avery...."
" Thats me. "She sad in a rathar cold voice."But, who are you?"
He felt broken, sad, hurt....
'Snap it out Kai . You gotta look tough' he thought and then replied with a fake smirk, " I'm your captain. Or, if only I let you."
"We'll see." She returned the smirk.
Mr. Dickenson: Kai, you can test her right now , any way you want.

Kai*to Avery *: I want you to nattle Tyson , Max and Ray one by one . If you manage to defeat anyone of tjem, you're accepted.
He then sat on a bench in front of the bey dish , closing his eyes and arms folded.

Avery: I don't have time for this crap . Just battle all together you three.

Kai* smirks * : As you wish.

She then positioned herself in front of the beydish and so did the other three.Kenny was the refree.

Max: This will be easy.
Ray: Totally.
Tyson: You must be stupid to fight the world champions altogether.

Kai*mumbles*: Even stupid than Tyson.

Avery: * cold * We'll see that in a moment.
Kenny: Bladers, 3...2...1...
All 4 : Let it rip!!
The beys landed on the dish tackling each other.
Avery: Hey Max and Ray...
Max and Ray: Yeah...?
Avery:* smirks* I guess its over.
Max and Ray:what do you--
They were cut off by the sound of blades clashing and in seconds, dracil and drigger flew off the dish landing just in fro t of Kai's feet, finally making him interested in the battle.

Max and Ray: noooooo....!!
Tyson : you're an amazing blader. But I'll still win.
Avery: watch this then....Volpix! (Her bitbeast) ....Cosmic Katana!!

There was silvery mist surrounding the dish and a large white and orange fox-beast with nine tails appeared. (It looks exactly like nine tails from pokemon) Her tails spread out and threw silver Katanas( knifes) towards dragoon.

Tyson:dragoon....Galaxy storm attack!!
There was a huge force storm protecting dragoon from the attack. The fight was intense until, a katana managed to tear apart the storm and hit dragoon.
*flash* the lade flew off landing on the blader's grip while the other stopped few seconds later.
Kenny *shocked *: Avery wins.

Everyone was shocked , even Kai .

Avery went up to him and smirked"What say ?....Captain?"
Kai: you're in.

----------------------------------
Doneee......😊😊😊😊😊
Sorry for this crap chapter though.....😓😓