The Past Comes Back Swinging

Momo simply couldn't believe it. The number 5 hero Edgeshot, actually wanted her to come and intern under him. 

' Why? Why would such a renowned hero want me? Surely this must have gotten mixed in accidentally from Midoriya or Todoroki's requests! That has to be it. I should inform Mr. Aizawa.'

"Mr. Aizawa! I believe there had been a mistake."

Yaoyorozu stood up and began walking towards Mr. Aizawa's desk. Before she got there, Midoriya got in front of her.

"Woah woah wait! What are you doing!?"

"There's no way that the number 5 hero would have requested me Midoriya. Not after my performance. I'm forever grateful for what you said to me a few minutes ago, but you have to agree that Pros of his caliber never take anyone unless they're very highly ranked. It's just how it goes."

Before Midoriya could respond, Eraserhead was already behind him.

"Ugh. What exactly did you two think was so important to wake me up for?"

Midoriya tried to interject but Yaoyorozu spoke up first, "Mr. Aizawa, the hero Edgeshot was in my list of requests. This must be a mistake. Wouldn't he want someone who performed better than I did?"

"Oh. No that's not a mistake."

"What!?"

Midoriya sighed in relief to the side.

"Yeah that's really him. I was there when that report came in. He even had his secretary call to make sure we got it. I take it you accept?"

Yaoyorozu was in utter shock. This couldn't be real, can it? She looked over to Izuku, who was nodding his head at her. Well...she shouldn't take this miracle for granted.

"Uh, yes. Yes sir. I'm honored to accept his request."

Aizawa took the paper from her hand, "Good. That's eight of you down. Problem Child, do you have your report?"

"Oh! Uh, n-no sir. I've got a lot t-to look through you see and well it's a bit overwhelming IjustneverexpectedsomanypeopletoactuallywanttotrainmebutIshouldn'ttakeitforgrantedeventhoughI muttermuttermuttermuttermuttermuttermuttermutter"

Okay! I get it. Just have it by the weekend."

Aizawa crawled back into his sleeping bag and slithered behind his desk. Yaoyorozu was ecstatic. In just a week, she would be heading to one of the top Pros in the country's agency.