➳56

They were one

"Are you sure about this Fiore?" Mark asked, leaning his hand on the back of your chair

"Are you sure about this Fiore?" Mark asked, leaning his hand on the back of your chair. You gulped and nodded, feeling out of place in the small tattoo parlor.
Just before you could speak, someone came in.
"Hey Mark my man!" He greeted, doing a man hug. The guy turned towards you and smiled.
"You must be the lucky girl that stole his heart, trust me I've tried." He joked, sitting down.

"What can I do for you?"

You felt too intimidated, looking up at Mark and he nodded his head slightly.
"The gang symbol, she wants it uh on her arm." The man nodded.
"Cool, just stay still alright, it will be over before you know it.
He cleaned your arm and if he did notice the scar, he thankfully never mentioned it.

"Wow." You trailed off, looking at the tattoo on your arm, you couldn't even see the words 'slut' anymore.
"I love it." You smiled, looking up at your boyfriend who was also smiling.
He tucked your hair behind your ear and stared into your eyes.

"You're beautiful."

"Shut up." You were blushing, a lot.

"Now who's blushing."

"You should have ordered more fries." You said, picking one more up.
"Babe we literally bought two and they're nearly all gone."
"You shouldn't have ate them all then."
"You're the one eating most of it."

"Uhhh, woah what's that!"
You pointed behind Mark and whuilr he wasn't looking, you grabbed the rest of the fries and stuffed it into your mouth.

"Uhhh, woah what's that!"You pointed behind Mark and whuilr he wasn't looking, you grabbed the rest of the fries and stuffed it into your mouth

"IT LOOKS SO HOT, DAMN LET ME DATE YOU INSTEAD." Zen yelled, praising you multiple times.
"Preach that sis." Reika agreed, scanning over it and leaning back.
"You really are part of the gang, the first female."

"I'm honoured." You jokingly bowed.
"Following in your fathers footsteps, you go girl."

"She's not the only one following in Dad's footsteps, I want to join." Jungwoo demanded, determined to become part of the gang.
"Wait, really?"

Jungwoo nodded.
"They might have taken down Dad," he walked over to you, pulling you into a side hug.
"They won't take us down."

"Okay." Taeyong nodded, accepting them both.
"Welcome aboard."

"Okay, I got you covered." You said into the earpiece, guiding the boys.
"Hm, looks like he's blocked the front of the shop, I say go in from the back." You directed.

"He's armed with a knife, no gun. You have the wider ground." Jeno added, clicking through the monitor.
"He really thought he'd get away with robbing a shop." You muttered, shaking your head.

"Is it all clear?" Mark asked, his tone low and dangerous.
When he was in gang mode, he was very hot.

"Yes you're in the clear, go save some lives Freckles."

"Wait, did she just call him freckles- ow what the f-flute Mark."