Pt.1

(I don't think ima add what the characters look like so just use your imaginashun😉)

_____________________

Seth's Pov

"What the fuck?!"  The two clowns on the bed sprang right up once they heard my voice. I walked in my room to find Owen, my boyfriend being straddled by  my best friend Sabrina as they locked lips.

"Seth, I'm, it's not-" he started, but I quickly cut him off

"What the absolute fuck, Owen. Don't even start with the it's not what you think bullshit" I turn to Sabrina with heated eyes. She had the nerve to smirk.

"You fucking bitch" She laughs. Is this bitch seriously fucking laughing?! "I thought we were friends, best friends?!"

"Oh please," she rolled her eyes as she scoffed " I was never your friend. I just stuck around because of Owen." She turned to kiss his cheek and he let her.

I look at Owen with disbelief.

"Are you serious?!" He only shrugged and played with his fingers.

"Sorry babe, I was gonna tell you that I didn't wanna be.."

"Be what?! In this relationship?!" He nodded.

"We were together for 4 years Owen!" I yelled with tears trailing down my cheek. He tried to touch me but I slapped his hands away.

"Don't touch me!"

He groaned in frustration "I'm sorry, Seth"

"Just get out, both of you." I said looking at the floor. Sabrina goes to say something but I didn't wanna hear the bull coming from her mouth.

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE!" They flinched and hurriedly walked out.

Not gonna lie , I cried like a bitch that day. 

Yooooooo tbh I didn't really know how to start off with this story. But so far so good

Vote, comment, and follow if you like 😉