Ch.14.The Life Of A Cat.

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader }

- - -

The once queen refused to move from her spot by the red and white haired boys bed, she made a promise she'd protect him, his home life was worse then she thought if only she could be more helpful, but this body of hers quite made it hard she could not speak her thoughts, if only her magic came back faster than it was now than maybe she could protect them better and they could finally here all she had to say instead of her 'mews'.

No matter what she thought she still helped people no matter them not able to understand her and maybe just maybe she could change this around, her eyes drifted shut yet she wasn't asleep for she had to keep watch on this child that was like her in many ways, an abusive family life, a mother not in the picture, and a father that would try at everything to force you to be something you were not.

This boy was in a toxic household one that would one day force him over the edge, which she refused to allow happen, so as the time ticked by she laid at the foot of his hospital bed the doctors and nurses not minding her at all for she was the one whom saved the boy by finding him as told by the blonde hero whom was sent home for visiting hours had ended Aizawa had allowed his cat to stay and protect the boy.

When the sun peeked through the curtains the boys eyes fluttered opened wincing in pain his sight a bit blurry before his gaze focused on her as she stretched her body out moving toward him sitting on his chest he gave her a tired smile running his hand through her fur, the door opening caused his smile to fade to a blank slate.

"How exactly did your son obtain these injuries?" The doctor questioned the man behind him as they entered the room, the man behind the woman had a flaming beard and a stern expression having the cats fur stand on end, her {E/C} gaze turning to glare at the man she smelled the evil on him, his appearance screamed 'Major a**hole' and 'I beat my kids for a living' and 'My public appearance matters more than my own children' .

"A training incident" The man responded steel gaze on the women whom frowned holding her clipboard closer, she barely flinched under his gaze, her eye did twitch however she indeed hated pricks like these, number two hero or not.

"So you tell me a training incident caused this?" The lilac haired woman scowled "I find that highly unbelievable" the man scowled back glaring at the women whom dared to defy his word, before meeting her eyes he felt dazed as his sense was taken from him, "Now what actually happened to your son Mr.Todoroki ?"

"I went to far in training him to surpass All Might, the boy should have stopped rebelling and used his left side like I told him to" The man stated eyes glazed over and voice almost robotic but as he said this three people had entered the room, the two men that went home last night and an officer with a quirk that was able to detect lies, and everything the man had just said was the truth under the influence of a quirk or not.

The doctor released the number two hero from her control, and when she did the man in the trench coat cuffed the hero and took him in for questioning, and because this man had a powerful quirk the human lie detector indeed had quirk suppressing cuffs on that man.

And while it happened the burnt and bruised boy was sent to live with a temporary family when he was let out of the hospital, and that family just so happened to be the two men and a cat, at this rate Aizawa needed a bigger apartment and more coffee.

- - -

{9/2/19}

{Sorry for late update guys , and now to the chapter voting Froppy or Floaty ? }