Vivid

"What are you showing me? What are you trying to say?" My unconscious mind screamed.

Gone were the sweet dreams of I and Aiden's previous wild lovemaking session. Now my dreams were filled with a smirking Seam O'Mally's face along with those women who abused me. My sleep induced mind replayed the video that Seam showed me over and over. When it finally became clear as to what the video pertained to, I jolted up from a dead sleep. My brows were covered with sweat and my body trembled. Aiden was asleep beside me but not for long. Violently, I begin to shake him awake. His eye's cracked open. "Jesus babe, what is it?"

"Get up Aiden. I remember and must get home". I insisted.

Still partly asleep, Aiden wrapped his arm around my waist and tried to pull me back down to him. "You're so weird babe, it's just a dream. Now lie back down and cuddle daddy".

Fueled by anger, I reached out and smacked his bare ass cheek rather harshly. It was now Aiden's turn to hold up. "What the hell Miz?"

" now that I have your attention listen to me. I remember Aiden, everything. My grandmother is alive. Seam... ". Instantly Aiden cut me off by placing his finger over my lips.

" never mention that name. Especially when in my bed". He said curtly.

"Oh cut the jealousy shit Aiden. This is important. The video he showed me had my grandmother alive but somewhere being held captive".

Aiden rubbed my arm. "Are you sure babe. I mean not to bring the bad up but you was drugged. You could have assumed you saw her or perhaps it was a fake to screw with your mind more".

I shook my head vigorously. "No, it wasn't. Believe me Aiden".

Aiden looked at me sympathetically. "You're right. I believe you. Tell me what you need to do now?"

" I've got to get home and inform my family".

Aiden nodded and stood up. "I'll have the jet prepared. Let's take a shower so I can wake up fully and we will be on our way".

" you're going? " I asked surprised.

"Of course. I'm not letting you deal with this alone babe".

I smiled as he bent to kiss me. As he went to make the arrangements I heard him grunt. "Ow, Holy mother of God."

Turning, I saw him hopping around on one foot. "I just tore my toe off on the bed railing".

Covering my mouth with my hand I stifled my laugh. "It's not funny. It fucking hurt". He whined as I continued on to the bathroom to start the shower.

Moment's later Aiden stepped into the warm water with me. "The jet will be ready within the hour".

Wrapping my arm's around him, I pulled him close. "Thank you babe".

He returned my appreciation with a smile, a smile I had grown so fond of. "How's that toe?" I asked trying to keep my amusement at bay.

" as if you care. I was in pain and all you did was laugh". He pouted.

"I can make it feel better" . I gasped

Aiden's eyebrows rose. "How so".

Giving a seductive smile, I squatted down and showed him just how I could make him forget his sore toe. Afterwards, as we were both drying off Aiden paused. "Miz, turn to the side".

" Why? " I asked confused.

"Just do it". Aiden commanded.

I turned to my side and watched as Aiden eyed my body. "What is it?" I asked losing patience .