Marriage and a Family

I was sitting on the porch of Tony's cabin with Harley and Pepper as Morgan and MJ were dancing to music. I smiled at the sight of my girlfriend dancing with Morgan, my little sister.

"Hey, Kid," Tony said snapping me back to reality and making me look at him.

"Yes, Tony?"

"You and Scary Girl have been dating awhile. You ever going to propose to her? You two ever talk about that marriage anyway?" He asked and I blushed some making Harley snicker at me before he drank some of his beer.

"Actually, we haven't talked about it, but I overheard a conversation with her mom about it," I said and Pepper smiled as she leaned closer.

"Please tell me she's not against it because I already have over a thousand pins for it on my Pinterest." She said and I laughed.

"She said she wasn't against me and her getting married. Just she doesn't want to right now as we both try to set a steady schedule on our official jobs." I said.

"Though we've been employed since High school," Harley said.

"True but still. We're still only a couple months fresh out of college and I want to find a place for MJ and I to move into first before I even get the ring." I said and Pepper nodded.

"That's understandable," Tony said.

"Have you looked at apartments at all?" Pepper asked.

"I've looked at a couple online, but nothing that would seem to work for the both of us as of yet. FRIDAY and KAREN are both helping me look as well." I said just as Aunt May walked out carrying some drinks with Happy right behind her holding food.

"Looking for what, Peter?" Aunt May asked.

"Apartments for MJ and I." I said softly as I looked at her and she sent me a smile.

"Your worried about me, aren't you? Scared something is going to happen because you move in with the love of your life." She said and I nodded.

"I'll be fine, Peter. Why haven't you found one yet?"

"The ones I've seen so far, don't seem to work for the both of us as of yet. FRIDAY and KAREN are scanning to see which ones work for both of us." I said and Aunt May nodded.

"Okay. Now, what were you talking about before Happy and I walked out?"

"Peter proposing to MJ," Harley said.

"What?!" Aunt May asked loudly but nothing to loud as Morgan and MJ still kept dancing and laughing together.

"Hasn't happened yet, as I don't have a ring, and MJ wants to have a steady schedule with work, first. Plus, I want to wait until we have a place first." I said and she let out a sigh in relief.

"Oh thank God, I was about to slap you for that. Let me know when your ready and I'll help you look for the right one." Aunt May said and I smiled.

"I will. Love you, Aunt May." I said.

"I love you too, Sweetie." She said as she leaned down and kissed the top of my head. I smiled at the action before I turned my attention back to MJ and Morgan. I finished my beer before setting it down and stood up. I walked over to the girls and carefully wrapped my arms around MJ.

"Mind if I dance with her for a bit?" I asked Morgan with a wink making her giggle and nod before she ran off to the porch. I carefully spun MJ around until she was facing me and she wrapped her arms around my neck as I was finally taller than her. 

"Hello, love," I said and MJ smiled at me.

"Hello to you too, Tiger." She said before she lightly pecked my lips making me give her a mock pout making her laugh at me which made me smile.