Chapter 4

A/ N We doin Billie's POV babyyyyy

Laughing, that's what I woke up to. And not just any laughing but snickering from Finneas who was on one of the bean bags. Yawning I flipped him off, placing my hand back down on a sleeping Eleanor and smirked when I noticed what bean bag he was perched on.

"You're acting all smug, but Connor and Kelsey have had sex on that bean bag"

"What the fuck" he hissed, jumping straight to his feet loudly making Eleanor shuffle around and fall back asleep.

"Shut the fuck up before you wake her up"

"Oh please she's almost as heavy a sleeper as you" he brushed me off "and why haven't you gotten rid of the bean bags your disgusting friends fornicated on?"

"Haven't gotten around to burning them yet" I shrugged "what brings you down here dweeb?"

"Mum and dad want all of us to go out for brunch and spend time together before you two go to school, you know as a family meaning stop trying to get in Ellie's pants" he scolded me and sat on the new bean bag I bought yesterday.

"I'm not trying to get in Eleanor's pants" lies "and last time I checked we didn't come out of the same womb or share the same sperm so I can get in her pants even if I pleased" I looked down at the adorable girl lying on me.

"Earth to William?" Finneas gained my attention back "sorry to interrupt the love gazing"

"You should be" I cut him off.

"But, it's 9:30 and the rents want to leave at 10:30 so wake up Ellie and get ready" he got up and flicked my forehead before running upstairs.

If Eleanor wasn't on me then he would have been a dead man. Looking back down at Eleanor I couldn't help but smile, her dark hair was pulled up in a messy bun and her pouty lips were parted as small snores left them. Her tanned cheeks were slightly flushed, and her dark eyebrows were scrunched as if she was dreaming.

Lightly patting her cheek I called for her to wake up. Opening her eyes slowly she rolled onto her back, staring straight up at me giving me a perfect view of her hazel eyes.

"Morning Bil" she mumbled quietly, closing her eyes again.

"Morning, as much as I would love to stay down here and watch the rest of the Harry Potters while cuddled with you, the rents have summoned us to go to brunch 'as a family' to quote Finneas who sadly woke me up" her eyes snapped open and she looked worried.

"Finneas was- was down here?"

"Yeah why?"

"Did he not see me asleep on you?" Why the fuck does she care if Fin saw? Does she have a stupid crush on him instead of me?

"Yeah why?" I tried keeping my cool.

"No reason" she said unconvincingly, I rolled my eyes and pushed her off me before standing up.

She so has a crush on him. Why does Finneas have to ruin everything, the one time I want a girl instead of hitting and quitting he has to ruin it. I hope she knows he has a girlfriend.

"It's around 9:30 and we leave at 10:30 so I suggest you start getting ready, or don't, I couldn't fucking care less" I muttered the last part maybe a little too harshly. 

Grabbing my clothes and towel I raced into the bathroom and got into the shower. Did I read the signs wrong? I mean I swear to the lord above that Eleanor was reciprocating my flirting and I cuddled her to sleep for crying out loud. I don't do that shit with nobody, and most certainly any hoes that are meaningless fucks. But Eleanor I think I'd do anything for. Fuck me!