Female Mafia Leader X Male Sniper Reader

You looked through the scope, breathing carefully as you concentrated. You were hired to kill a woman who, you'd been told, led the mafia. Of course, it didn't matter much to you, a job was a job. You hated it at first, but you adapted. Now, for the right price, you'd kill anyone. The building's doors opened suddenly and you immediately narrowed your mind, the scope centering on the slim, beautiful girl surrounded by bodyguards.

Y/N: What the hell? This isn't what I expected. She's...my age.

You scanned around her, frowning. The scope centered on her forehead, but you couldn't pull the trigger. Grimacing, you scanned again, noticing one of the bystanders pull a gun on the girl. Assuming from her reaction, she yelled in panic. Without thinking, you shifted and pulled the trigger...sending a bullet straight through the bystander's head. 

The bodyguards and the girl all look around as you move, the sun glinting off of your gun and drawing the girl's attention, even from that extreme distance. Hoping to use the panic, you quickly sling the gun over your shoulder and book it, quickly getting downstairs.

Running, you manage to take a few alleys and avoid drawing attention, seeing your black car in a tucked away lot. You preferred the casual vehicle thanks to its higher anonymity. Throwing your rifle in the back seat, you climb in the driver's seat and start the car.

Y/N: Damn, deviated from the mission. I'm so not getting paid for saving her, but this should be a one time occurrence.

You hear the distinct click of a gun and don't bother turning around. Impressed she found you so quickly, you wait for her - no she deserves the respect to be acknowledged, so Miranda - to speak.

Miranda: Name, now.

You sigh and put the car into drive, pulling away.

Y/N: Y/N. I was hired to kill you.

The cold metal of the gun presses into your side, reminding you that it could be your last day alive.

Miranda: I know where you shot from. That was a quick response to save me for a guy supposed to kill me.

Y/N: I never deviated from my assignment until today. I don't know why. All I know is I don't get paid now. Which of course means another day without food.

The gun seems like it eases off slightly, allowing you to slightly relax.

Miranda: Thank you for saving me, Y/N.

Y/N: Don't mention it. Now my job is simple. Disappear, and leave no trace I was here.

Miranda's gun lowers completely and she starts muttering quietly. Unable to hear her, you turn to her slightly.

Y/N: Repeat?

Miranda: I said park the car, get your rifle, and get out.

You quickly pull into another hidden lot and obey her, stepping out with rifle in hand. She steps out as well, opens the gas tank, and steps back, tossing a match into the tank and blowing it to pieces.

Y/N: Shit! What the hell was that about?

Miranda: No evidence. Now, I want to ask something Y/N. Would you like to be my personal bodyguard?

Y/N: Yeah, as long as I'm taken care of.

Miranda: I can promise. I'll take really good care of you...

She steps closer than she should and you look down at her slightly, a small smile tracing your lips.

Miranda: So, the only mission you've denied is mine...right, Y/N?

You nod and lean down slightly, her lips connecting with yours. You wrap an arm around her waist as she pulls back slightly.

Miranda: In front of everyone else, call me boss. I'll call you Crosshair. And...you're the first person I've shown weakness to, Y/N.

Y/N: It isn't weakness. It only makes you stronger.

Miranda: It better.