152: The Person Is Not Good

💕💕💕

When he used to think that partners were one-on-one and couldn't separate with each other, Xiong Ye was fearless about many things.

For example, there is no fear that someone will seduce Zhou.

But now the situation is different!

Not long ago, he knew that a partner could be change.

The partner can be changed! Keeping some of these people in the tribe, isn't that just asking for trouble?

Even if he believes that he and Zhou will not like these people, but he don't want to let these people hang around them!

There is also the Beast Temple...

Before, Xiong Ye had a bad impressed with the Beast Temple. Now, the impression of the Beast Temple is even worse.

To gift this kind of thing to others..... This is to destroy the feelings of other people's partners!

"I don't want it, take it back." Xiong Ye immediately said.

"Bear Beastmaster, these people have already been given it to you, it is yours." Shen Yue said.

"I don't want it." Xiong Ye said, and looked at Zhu Zhanzheng: "Zhu Zhanzheng, you watch these people, don't let them in!"

"Okay!" Zhu Zhanzheng said. He will certainly won't let these people come in!

Others don't know, he still doesn't know? Although Xiong Ye is a Beastmaster, but in the Big Bear Tribe, the most powerful is Zhou, that is the real Big man.

Let these people in, If Zhou gets angry... they're all gonna be unlucky!

Shen Yue have a little reaction.

Every Beastmaster, the Beast Temple will find a way to draw in, they will sent a server in one of them, and those Beastmasters will basically accept it.

Even the Rhinoceros Beastmaster, who will become a Beast-shaped eating grass all day, who is not interested in the affairs of men and women, will also accept, at most, he will not enjoy it and gave it to others.

And now, the Bear Beastmaster doesn't accept it, and they're being stopped from entering...

Shen Yue said: "Bear Beastmaster, you don't like these person? What do you like?"

Xiong Ye said: "I like Zhou."

Shen Yue: "..." I know that you like your partner, and the men in these people are chosen according to your partner's appearance! Why can't you see it?

"He only likes me, you better take these people back, or else... I will be upset." Zhou Ji rarely stand up from his recliner.

When Zhou Ji was lying there, everyone only thought that he was a very good-looking young man. Now that he stood up, they found that he was not shorter than Xiong Ye. The temperament of the whole body made him feel that he should be in the upper position.

The Chief of the Big Bear Tribe is really good to his partner, and he has made his partner like this!

"Zhou, you can rest assured that I will never accept it." Xiong Ye immediately expressed his loyalty.

"You mustn't accept, if you dare to accept ... I will fight with you." Zhou Ji said.

"Yeah, I won't accept it." Xiong Ye heard the words of Zhou Ji, he was quite happy, Zhou refused to let him have a relationship with others, certainly because he cares about him!