155: Fighting

🌷🌷🌷 

  The day before yesterday, after Shi Li decided to deal with Xiong Ye, he went to the High Priest. After discussing with the High Priest, they planned to arrest Zhou first, and then led Xiong Ye, to catch him. 

  As for why they didn't tell the all Beastmasters except Xiong Ye until now, it's in order to prevent the Beastmasters from telling the Big Bear Tribe after knowing it, or being wooed by the Big Bear Tribe. 

       The destructive power of a Beastmaster can't be underestimated, and one can deal with one less. 

Of course, almost all the Beastmasters are now on their side, no matter whether they are Shi Li or The Beasts Temple, they are all protected against the Rhinoceros Beastmaster, and even the Apes Beastmasters, who is a good  friend of the Rhinoceros Beastmaster are against them. 

   Things went smoothly, but the scene in front of them made Shi Li feel unhappy. 

        Zhou Ji was caught, and he still looked like a big man! 

    "What is going on here? Why not tie him up?" asked the Shi Li. 

   "Lion Beastmaster, he is very weak, and doesn't resist, there is no need to tie him up?" The one responsible for catching Zhou Ji, said. 

    "I am not afraid of 10,000, just in case!" Shi Li asked: "Tie him up!" 

  The person who brought Zhou Ji’s didn't feel that there would be any accident. After all, this Zhou is really weak. 

   But the Lion Beastmaster said that he had to tie him up... The man took the rope and walked toward Zhou Ji. 

    Zhou Ji stood up and looked at Shi Li: "Why did you catch me?"

 "We are catching you to let Xiong Ye surrender the cultivation method that can be cultivated into a Beastmaster!" 

     Zhou Ji heard the words, although nothing was shown in his face, but his heart jumped - how did Shi Li know about the cultivation method? 

    Apart from him and Xiong Ye, no one else knows about it. 

     "Which method can be use into becoming a Beastmaster?" Zhou Ji said.

    "I didn't expect Xiong Ye not to tell you about this. It seems that he doesn't like you very much!" Shi Li provoked his anger, and his feelings for Zhou and Xiong Ye were not very pleasant. 

   Zhou Ji: "..." He's the one, who came up with the Idea.

    Zhou Ji became more and more aware that Shi Li was not right. He wanted to leave, but he didn't want to leave. 

         Although there are many Beastmasters on the opposite side, to be honest, he is not afraid. 

   He can guessed that Shi Li use the culvitation method to convince these Beastmasters and let these Beastmasters deal with him. 

    These Beastmasters are strong, but he can deal with them. 

  The big deal is that he is "crazy" and then fights with these Beastmasters. 

   Generally speaking, the enemy that he identified before he went crazy will be killed first. After removing the majority of the Beastmasters, apart from the Rhinoceros Beastmaster, who would probably stand on his side. They should be able to consume his physical strength. After the physical exertion is over, he can't move... Xiong Ye, who already knows his physical condition, can definitely save him. 

   Zhou Ji is trying to say something, and Shen Yue came in: "The Bear Beastmaster was called away by Zhu Zhanzheng and went to the market. I'm afraid that soon, he will find that Zhou is gone."