159: Become The Beast God

🌱🌱🌱

    The long-haired Giant Elephant suddenly stop moving, but the whole body was still rolling with powerful energy. 

    He looked at the Bear on his nose as if he was stuck. 

   Xiong Ye felt a little painful, but he could bear it. At this moment, he was only worried about Zhou: "Zhou!" 

       Zhou said that he will lose his mind in battle and kill people indiscriminately. Because of this, Xiong Ye, is in fact, a little scared. 

  Zhou strength is too strong, he can’t beat it... But if he doesn’t stop him, those people, who don’t know what’s going on, on the scene, they're all gonna die. 

   Xiong Ye doesn't want to see such a scene. 

  "Zhou, don't fight, calm down." Xiong Ye said again. 

     After Zhou Ji’s madness fell into madness, there was no consciousness until the sound of Xiong Ye sounded. 

 His nose tip is full of Xiong Ye's smell, and the sound of Xiong Ye is heard in his ear. 

    The mist in front of him suddenly dissipated, and Zhou Ji wakes up and sees Xiong Ye on his nose. 

  He couldn't remember a few things before, but he could feel that Xiong Ye's breath was a bit unstable. 

He didn't hit Xiong Ye before, did he? 

    Zhou Ji can feel that there is still a lot of energy in his body. He will not usually wake up at this time, but he wakes up, which is definitely a surprise for him, but he is here. Can't take this: "Xiong Ye, ​​are you okay?" 

    "I'm fine." Xiong Ye said, smiling at Zhou Ji. 

   Since Zhou can talk, it means it's okay... Xiong Ye is in a good mood at this moment, and feels that... Zhou’s problem is not a big problem. 

    Didn't he just shout a few times, and Zhou woke up? 

  Just thinking about it, Xiong Ye felt that there was energy goes into his body and runs in his body.

    He is no stranger to this situation. He knows that Zhou is checking his body, and then he quietly lie on Zhou’s nose. 

  Both Xiong Ye and Zhou Ji calmed down, and those who heard the conversation between the two were dumbfounded. 

      They all saw the scene of the Long-haired Elephant beating all the Beastmaster.

   The people of the Beast Temple said that this person is a Beast God, but in the eyes of many people present, this Giant Elephant is simply a demon. 

The result is now... Xiong Ye, the Chief of the Big Bear Tribe, called this Giant Elephant, Zhou? 

  The name of Zhou, these people are no strangers. After all, today, they have been talking about the Big Bear Tribe. When they talk about the Big Bear Tribe, they will definitely talk about the Chief Xiong Ye and the Chief partner, Zhou. 

  They've heard that Zhou didn't have Beast-shaped, but they don’t know whether it’s true or not. 

   But in their view, even if Zhou has an Beast shape, it must be weak, but now, what did they just hear? 

   They actually heard Xiong Ye called this Giant Elephant, Zhou. 

    Is this Zhou? How can it be?! 

    These people subconsciously went to looked at the people of the Big Bear Tribe, and then they found that the people of the Big Bear Tribe were very calm, and there was no expression of surprise.