Chapter 41

⚠ Warning of Content Ahead ⚠

As soon as your back hits the wall, you wince, staring at the young man in front of you as he basically pants. You can't tell if he's upset or if he's just tired.

There's an uneasy feeling in the pit of your stomach and you suddenly lose your appetite.

You try to move, but he places his hands on either side of your head. At the moment, you could just duck under them like you used to, but your legs refuse to move as you're trapped by his dark eyes.

"Why are you avoiding me?" The sudden tone in his voice causes you to shiver.

"What?" You sing out nervously. "I... I'm not a-avoiding you."

He gives you this look and you don't like it. It only makes your legs feel like they're going to cave in any second.

"You are." He can see right through. As nervous as you are, anyone can. "Why?"

"Because..." You hum, glancing down.

"Because of what? I talked to her?" He questions and you bite your lip.

"No–"

"Then what?" He breathes out. "All I did was–"

"Because I'm scared, Mark!" You shout all of a sudden which causes his brows to furrow and his lips to purse. "I'm scared she'll win you over, too."

Just like she did with Jaemin.

"I'm scared of being deceived again."

Your eyes become teary at the thought of it.

Mark stares down at you in aw. He sighs before pulling you into his chest. You hug him for a brief second then pull away to rub at your irritated eyes.

He knew you always didn't have enough confidence and always ended up second-guessing yourself. He wants to show you how perfect you are to him and he couldn't hold himself back anymore.

Ever since you both got together, the sexual tension between you two was something else. Him showing his devotion would also be a way for you both to relieve that. It was a competition to see who would crack first, to see who would win or lose.

Mark lost.

"Look at me." He commands softly and you obey, gazing up at him with wet eyes. He wipes away the tears at the corner of your eyes with his thumb before they could trickle down more.

He nibbles at his lip before gaining the confidence to lean forward and allow his lips to graze yours. Your body tenses at first, but when the kiss began to grow more passionate you find yourself kissing him back.

You don't fight him and let yourself be taken by him. Your back is being pushed even further against the wall as the kiss deepens and you're pretty sure if he pushes you back anymore you might end up submerging with the wall.

Lips travel to your neck and you gasp, feeling the warmth of his hands sneaking up your shirt. Just by that, you already knew where this was leading to. "M-Mark, I–" You pant out, shaky hands gripping his biceps.

You can feel him smirking against you. He continues to abuse the same spot on your neck which only makes your legs feel weaker by the second. He hums against you, making you quiver.

"It's okay," The more his hands travel up the more you shiver. You're not used to be touched like this and you can't say you hate it. "Let me take care of you."

He reassures you by pecking your cheek, letting you know you can trust him. And you do, knowing he wouldn't do anything that would make you uncomfortable or anything that would hurt you. That's when his lips are pressing against yours again. His fingers slowly undoing each button of your blouse. Once he successfully manages to get them off, he's targeting at your bra. Unstrapping then sliding it off your shoulders along with your shirt onto the floor.