Confession and angersness

Day 1
I haven't left the house at all today, Hoseok has stayed with me almost all day.

When all the boys got to the house I got so excited, I felt soo isolated today. It felt as if I hadn't seen the sun in a year!!

"GUYssss!!!!" I yelled going to hug every single one of them.
"I can't stay here anymore! I feel like I'm in a prison, let me out!!!" I said practically begging.
"Alina, it's only been a day, like...not even 24 hours maybe like, 19...." Namjoon said with a 'seriously?' Face.
"I can't take it Namjoon. Mom, say something!" I complained to Jin,
"Nope talk to your daddy.."
I thought I should make a joke out of that,
"Ok fine, Hoseok? Can I go outside?"
I heard chokes and coughs then some laughing.
"You know who I meant you lil shit!" Jin said as his eyes widened.
" HEY! WATCH HOW YOU TALK TO MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!" Hoseok joking yelled at Jin.

"DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING DEATH WISH!?" Yoongi asked standing up from where he was sitting.
We all looked at him in shock.
"W-What?" Jin said to Yoongi.
I mean, we all knew Yoongi has gotten annoyed and joked around with us, but he looked serious and mad. Plus, he's NEVER yelled at Jin, not even once.
"Nothing..." then he just left to his room and slammed the door.
______________

I decided I should go see Yoongi, he hasn't come out of his room.
I went and gave a little knock.
"What?" I heard his annoyed voice yell.
"It's me.." I said in the most soft voice.
"Come in......"
I walked in and there he was at his desk with some papers and his headphones.
"Hey" I said trying to not make it awkward.
"Hi"
"So, you wanna tell me why you yelled at Jin? I mean...you've never done that, why now?" I asked trying not to get to close.
"Why do you think?" He asked me crossing his arms.
I just shrugged my shoulders and gave the 'idk I'm stupid' look.
"God...you stupid. I did it because I hate it when someone hurts you or calls you something mean...it makes me s-so angry! I honestly wanted to punch Jin. The worst part was..was that I had to watch Hoseok just joke around with yelling at Jin and not being mad at what Jin called you" He said looking angry.
Why is he being like this.
"But, we all know Jin was just joking...he always calls us some type of mean name...Hoseok also knows that he would never mean what he said...and why do you interfere with that? Hoseoks my boyfriend...not you" I said as nice as possible.
"THATS THE WORST PART!!" Then I saw him start to tear up.
"I have to see you and Hoseok together, all cute and sweet...being a fucking couple..and I hate myself for not pulling the first move before Hoseok could. AND IT FUCKING. PISSES. ME. OFF!!"
With each of those last words he threw some books from his shelf.
As he threw each one I stopped it as I put out my bad that let out blue rays that froze each book he threw.
He threw another but before I could get to it, it hit my head.hard.
Now at that point I was pissed.
I got so angry and when I'm angry I throw things too.
I started throwing ice sickles from my hand at the ground around his legs.
They didn't touch him hit it was enough to freak him out.
"Throw something at me again and I'll make sure one impales you..Hoseok is my life!! He's your best friend.,,the least you could do is hide your feelings!!"
Then I grabbed an ice sickle and stabbed it through his desk.
After all that, I straightened my hair and shirt then walked out as if nothing happened.
But not before, "if you don't want to come out of the room then I'll help with that,"
Then I grabbed the handle and moved ice onto it until It froze off.
"Now have fun getting out" I said to myself but just loud enough for him to hear a tiny bit.
__________\

Hope y'all enjoyed, until next time ARMYS.i💜y'all.!!