𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝟏

Vanessa is the daughter of Hades and the Enchantress.

For the first four years of her life she lived as an Auradon child with two of her best friends. One was like a brother but the other was more than a best friend she didn't know how but she did know he meant a lot to her.

One night her days as an Auradon kid came to an end when she was sent to live with her father. From the day she was sent to live with her father she knew she was a VK now. She knew from a very young age how to become tougher and sneaky which she was. I mean how else are you suppose to act on the Isle.

Luckily she didn't have to face the Isle on her own. She had Mal who was her half sister, then they had Jay with them and four years later they had added Evie and Carlos into their gang.

Though she had them and she knew they were each others family when their parents weren't there for them she did have other friends as well.

Her other friends were the son of Captain Hook, the son of Gaston and the third friend was no one other than the daughter of Ursula who was not just her friend but cousin.

Mal and Uma never really have gotten along ever since Mal refused to let Uma in her gang. The action didn't go well with Uma so she created her own gang which consists of the son of Captain Hook, Uma's first mate, the son of Gaston and more pirates.

Uma had not want her cousin to be away from her so she had told Vanessa that she was a part of her crew but she also knew her cousin was loyal to the others as well so Mal and Uma came up with an agreement.

The two girls would let Vanessa be a part of both their crews but it didn't mean that they had to get along with one another.

So that was who Vanessa was on the Isle she was part of the VK gang and the pirates crew. No one dared mess with her because not only was it because of who she was associated with but of whom her father was.

When your father is the king of the Underworld people tend to not make a fool of you nor cause you much problem fearing the anger Hades may bring to them.

Though people didn't cause her problems she wasn't honestly sure if she liked people fearing her this much but then she had to remember that that's how it is needed to be to survive in the Isle.

She was no damsel in distress, don't get it wrong sure she has an inner battle with herself, but she knew for sure she was a warrior and a survivor because if she wasn't how else would she have survived this long.

Back in Auradon was left a heartbroken mother thinking of her child who was miles away from her now and two boys that have lost their best friend one feeling more pain than the other.

He wondered if she knew or even remembered who he was. Every time he had thought of her forgetting him it sent a pang in his heart. He wasn't able to live with himself if she had forgotten him.

Some nights he had woken up crying others he cried himself to sleep. When that has happened he was glad he had his twin brother along with him because without him he would have truly felt lost.

His actions had took a toll on his parents who were as well crushed the girl was at the Isle but they knew this was a stronger pain to the mother and their sons.

❦❦❦

ᴄᴀꜱᴛ