Chap 9: protect me

Jimin felt suffocated, choking on the bitter stench of his alpha father. It controlled the air, trapping Jimin against the table until he was paralysed. All he wanted to do was cower in the corner, quiver in submission because that's what his instincts told him.

"Please leave dad..-you shouldn't be here." Jimin out of all odds manages to chock out through the thick haze.

Every time he breathed it stung his lungs, his dads scent was only growing fiercer. He could smell the anger brewing, the nightmarish aggression he knows to well.

"Where is he Jimin? Where is your father?" He steps closer, his forest green eyes shining bright.

Jimin if he could've he'd have shed his skin, his chest heaved with an unknown weight. The rouge emotion in his voice held nothing but danger.

"Why would I tell you? I'm not telling you fucking anything!" Jimin spat in his face, finding his fuel again.

Yugyeom lets out a animalistic growl, a grotesque glare smearing his face. His alpha barked at him to get this omega in line, he hated it when anyone gave him attitude. Especially when it came to his own kin.

"Don't test me Jimin. I want to know where my omega is, I want my family back." Jimin flinches when Yugyeom slams his fist down on the table.

"He's not your omega! You lost that right to be apart of this family the moment you laid a hand on dad. I want you to leave now!" Jimin snarls back, his sickly sweet scent turning foul and rotten.

Yugyeom out of impulse or instinct raises his hand up, ready to hit Jimin. The piercing sound of his rough palm coming down on the side of his tender cheek rings. The strength of the alpha forces his weaker body to the floor.

"Ahh!" Jimin winces at the stinging sensation, cupping his reddening cheek.

His delicious blue orbs glare at him, the pain was nothing compared to the anger he felt. The mixture of foul stenches shrouded them both.

"Fuck you! You haven't changed a single bit, you're still the same asshole father you've always been." He bites back, no longer afraid like he was as a child.

Yugyeom's scent heightens tenfolds, he goes for another hit but suddenly the front door bangs open and a new, dominating alpha smell invaded. Before either of them could react, Yugyeom is tackled to the ground before he could lay another hand on him.

"Aghh get off me!" Yugyeom growls like a feral dog, trying to attack the alpha that dares fight him.

But the alpha doesn't listen, he slams his head against the tile floor. Fangs were out, claws scratching skin, low pitched barks were thrown between the two alphas. Jimin watches them stunned, in a forced haze from the powerful scenes alluding from the two of them. But he quickly snaps from it when he comes to his senses.

"Yoongi!" Jimin calls for him, getting up off the floor to help pull him off his father.

Yugyeom coughs up blood, lip cut, eye swelling as his head throbbed. Yoongi had a few bite and claw marks and a bruised cheek.

"Get out dad! Get out before I call the police." He snarls at him, Yugyeom pants in anger, reluctantly picking himself off the floor.

Yoongi growls at him, holding Jimin behind him as his alpha instincts told him to protect the omega at any cost. Yugyeom gives Jimin one last aching glance, holding back on attacking but knew this alpha would stop him.