chapter 17

After the missing child of uchiha family, (name) returned from toneri's castle back to her parents which made the kunoichi's and hokage glad and nothing happened. Everything went back to normal and sarada was also glad to have (name) back especially the boys.

"(Name)-chan!"the girl snap out from her thoughts and went back her attention to tento and boruto smiling in victory. "What?"asks (name),tento pouted and point the target with a kunai hit on the center spot.

"I did it! See?"(name) made a small smile and nod her head. "You finally did it, great job"hearing from the girl made tento glad. Yeah, the little boy is starting to have a crush on the teen.

"You okay?"boruto asked. (Name) change her sitting position and nod. After the training the trio went inside for the two to rest but they're not...instead they play ninja cards. Geez...

"Argh, Dammit! A decoy again?!"Boruto let out a groan making tento laugh."Hee, Hee! You fall for traps to badly!"

"My, I didn't know you are also bad at this"(name) teased crossing her arms with amusement making tento giggled. The seat arrangements...

Tento

                       Table          Boruto

(Name)

"I'm out of life points..."boruto groaned. "Game over! I win again!"tento cheered.

"That reminds me..."boruto glance at you beside tento making you rose your eyebrow. "What?"his gaze went back to his card and showed it to tento.

"You don't have a second hokage card, right?"tento went silent and nod his head. "Yeah" boruto smiled sliding the card reach to tento. "Here..."

"Huh?! You sure?!" Boruto nod his head. Tento grab the card in 'awe'. "Woohoo!"he cheered. 

"I'm...Just like you"boruto paused turning his head to gaze by the window near him."I wanted my dad to notice me. I did lots of stupid things...to get his attention. Even got banned from being a ninja once"he finished it looking down the floor.

"I'm able to be one now...everyone forgave me. I might not be much now but...one day..."he looked up from your eyed meeting his. He smiled then return his gaze back to the outside of window. "I wanna be an amazing ninja who supports the hokage" everyone became silent until...

"Well...it ain't gonna be easy!"boruto cut the silence scratching the back of his neck before both of tento and boruto burst into laughing.

'He looks up to...sasuke' you said in your mind. 'Boruto...'

"It was only a few days but...I had fun"Tento said. "Us too...who would have known"boruto agreed. Tento walk towards you.

"Can we meet again?"he asks. You smiled and poke his forehead like your father's signature he always do the same to you and sarada. "What kind of question like that to ask his friends" you said giving him a soft smile. His eyes widen and engulf both you and boruto a hug from the hips.

"Thank you!"

"Waaah!" Boruto laugh.

◈◈◈◈◈

"..."

"The bodyguard brats are leaving" the man said leaning on the wall putting down his one eye telescope before clicking on his ear phone.

"Good, let's move tonight then"

"Do you have the face?"

"Don't sweat it. Some time was wasted but the plan hasn't affected." The man replied.

"The Daimyo will have no choice but to give in to mujina demands."

"Fine...I'm counting on ya...Boss"

◈◈◈◈◈

From a distance (name)'s eyes spotted the man not far from the building. Her eyes squinted from the sight. 'Something is not right...that Butler I saw...'she said in her mind before her eyes widen.

'Of course! The mujina's leader!'she stop on her tracks confusing boruto.

"Is something wrong?"boruto asks looking over from his shoulder. Snapping out from her thoughts she shook her head.

"Nothing, let's go"(name) said as she ran after boruto.

A/n : sorry if it's short guys. I'm sorry if there are wrong grammars. Please vote this chapter.

Thank you readers!