71. Twice Imagine (16)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Momo Imagine PT.2

Fluff

My ideal girl

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My ideal world that i created in my head will be remembered forever, back into the cruel dirty world that many people suffer in. Familiar faces surround me as many people were cheering and crying, i look to my sides and see many flowers that were blossomed to its fullest.

I still had to spend some time in the hospital to recover as i get back onto social media because that's the most brainwashing thing ever.

After a week i finally got realised and went back to the normal stuff that people do.

The snow fell onto the floor as the wind brushed against the trees, making them wave. I watch outside the window as i sigh, realising that i missed many months of this world that may be good or bad.

 I watch outside the window as i sigh, realising that i missed many months of this world that may be good or bad

I put my winter coat on, the gloves covering my hands whilst i unlock the door. I visit around the city once again, where everything happened for a reason.

Everything that i visualised in my head i missed, wishing it was true. The whole idol life that felt real and the performing was awesome.

Especially the most instresting thing happened. I dated a girl called Momo.

Minding my own business i walked around the streets of Seoul, busy people as they had their own problems to deal with.

I turn around the corner as i saw a crowd, i try to squeeze through people as i saw a lady with a table in front of her with cards. I realised that she was tarot card reading to a person and many people were lining up, excited what they're going to be told.

As i made eye contact with her after she finished with a person, she immediately got her cards out as she spreads them out.

She looks at me as she picks up the cards and smirks to herself, feeling the energy coming from her. It fills me with determination.

"You'll have something interesting happening today, maybe win some money, encounter something challenging....or meet the love of your life..." She said as she looked at another person and said for them to sit down and did what she had to do.

I gulped as i escaped the area, thinking what she she said to me. I pulled the scarf close to me as i put my hands in my pockets.

I walk along the path once again as i was waiting for the green light, many people bumping against me as i look down onto the frosty floor. After the colors changed everyone rushed to the other side as i try to quicken my pace to not fall behind.

As someone pushed passed me, they made me drop my phone that came out of my pocket.

I try to find it as i started to panick, thanking of the time that my life changed. I finally found it as less people went out of my view.

I stood up with no one behind me as i heard a beeping coming through the side before i could see i felt someone grab my arm as the pulled me on a path that was safe. I breathed quickly, trying to gain my mentality back.

"A-Are you okay?" A shy yet worried voice was heard next to me as the females warm hand let go of my arm.

I turn around and see a familiar black haired woman that was pure beauty.

Momo?

Is that you?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>