Part 2: Senpai and Shōyō

You had all but forgotten that you intended to correct the mistake that was about to be made.

I suppose we can worry about that "him" situation later.

The only thing that was on your cerebrum was the intention to retaliate against the boy who called himself Tobio Kageyama.

You took a hungered step forward, in hopes to catch the boy before he disappeared on the opposing side of the court.

A gentle hand halted you from any further movement.

Kiyoko.

A jersey was tucked underneath her arm, along with a corresponding pair of shorts.

"For me?" You asked.

"For you." She nods, gesturing for you to try them on in a nearby bathroom.

It's almost laughable how many times I've changed my attire today, and all provided by beautiful women.

You tucked your chin in your shirt, inhaling briefly.

Perhaps it's something in the air.

Upon entering the bathroom you got to work, peeling yourself out of the mysterious uniform Yui provided.

I sure hope this Sawamura doesn't mind if I give his uniform a good wash before returning it.

You pulled the fresh jersey over your head, disappointed to find it sagging well past your hips.

You tugged the shorts over your middle, sliding up a great deal before being halted by the drawstring, which you tugged into a knot above your navel.

"Oversized" would have been an understatement.

"(Y/N)-Kun, is everything alright in there?" Kiyoko called, knocking lightly.

With a grunt of finality you heaved to the door, holding up the shorts with one hand to ensure they wouldn't fall.

"What do you think?" You sniffed, gesturing to your attire.

Kiyoko didn't appear fazed, but with a sway of your hips her facade broke.

A small smile appeared first, followed by a soft giggle which she quickly stifled with her hand.

She even laughs pretty.

The whole gym's constant buzz had dissipated, a strange silence in place

You turned to Kiyoko in question, who had now turned a delightful shade of pink.

She's blushing.

How cute...

"What, you don't think I look ravishing?" You grinned, giving the girl a small spin.