Chapter 65

Both Sameer and Piyu sat on the couch waiting for any reaction.

" Earlier, when I said I love you, you didn't say it back."

Sam said frowning at her.

She looked amused at him.

" You are thinking about that in a situation like this?" She asked him bewildered and he just shrugged.

" Say it." He asked her.

She looked at him to see if he was joking but no he was hell serious.

" Sammy!" She exclaimed.

" What?" He said.

" Count ten." She said.

" Why?" He asked confused.

" Just count, it will divert your mind." She said calmly.

" But I don't want to divert my mind from you." He said honestly which made her speechless.

She couldn't understand till now that how could he say such simple words but yet it will have a deep meaning which always make her speechless.

" Piyu, can I kiss you?" He asked her again making her mind go blank with his honesty and bluntness.

" Sammy!" She groaned.

" What? I want to kiss my girlfriend." He said and again her senses had blown up.

" Girlfriend?" She asked softly.

" Ha." He said as the matter of the fact.

She could just smile at him and kissed him on the cheek which made him grin at her in return.

" Now count till ten, if we don't hear anything.....we will go by ourselves and Check the rooms." She said and he agreed.

They both sat silently counting their fingers and when it was count ten, both looked at each other.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

They heard a loud yell as they expected.

So they ran towards the room, from where the yell came.

Piyu kept her ear on the door so that she can hear what they are talking. All she can hear was some muffling sounds, nothing was clear. She pouted at Sam who is staring at her.

He leaned and pecked her pout which made her eyes wide open with shock. She glared at him who just shrugged saying that he wanted to do it.

Then they heard a loud shriek from another room which made them jump in their places. They looked at each other and ran into that room quickly.

They understood it was Meera who shrieked and looked at the reason of her fear. Sam and Piyu both let out a yelp seeing the person whose face is covered with a face mask.

" Where is my food?"

And they instantly relaxed when they realized that it was Rads as she is the only one who asks for food be it any situation.

" Meera it's okay, she is Rads.....no need to be afraid." Piyu said going near Meera smiling at her.

" Oh! Okay.....I was waiting in the room and when I turned around she appeared in front of me suddenly wearing that mask, so I got scared." Meera explained for which Sameer looked at Rads seriously.

" What? I didn't know that she is in the same room. I got bored of waiting for you people so, I went to the bathroom to apply this face mask and relax but how will I know that she is also present in the same room?" Rads bellowed at them.