Chapter 5

A/N Should I also put up Ellie's outfits cause I literally see them in my head but describing is hard . Cause this is sweater she's wearing with a pair of Levi's.

 Cause this is sweater she's wearing with a pair of Levi's

Ellie's POV

Beep... Beep... Beep

I grabbed my phone and contemplated yeeting it across my room but decided to open my eyes and just turn the damn alarm off instead.

5:00 am, why'd I set my alarm this early again? We don't leave for another two hours, but my morning ritual comes first and that starts with a run, even though they suck ass to get up for, but once I start, I don't want to stop. Plus I hate going to gyms, I get really put off by the juicers who look like they are about to pop a vein.

Getting changed into my sports bra and shorts I laced up my shoes and quietly made my way down stairs.

Because I didn't know the neighbourhood that well, I decided to run around the block a few times. Better to be safe than sorry. It'd only been 45 minutes, but my legs were starting to tighten, and my lungs were screaming for a break. I jogged up the driveway and took my earphones out before checking my phone, 5:57. Sweet an hour to get ready.

I quickly made my way upstairs and opened my door.

"Where have you been?" a croaky voice asked from behind me making me let out a noise and turn around quickly.

I put a hand on my sweaty chest and let out a breath when I saw it was only a tired looking Billie who was shamelessly staring at my boobs. "Went for a run, so if you'd excuse me, I'd like to shower now" I pointed towards my door, turning back around.

"Let me know if it gets lonely and you need some company!" she yelled as I slammed the bathroom door, I could literally hear the smirk in her voice.

What to wear... what to wear... what to wear... do I go with a hoodie and sweats or actually put in some effort? It's my first day so I think effort is a must. I decided on my Levi's and blue Tommy Hilfiger sweater and tucked it in. I put on my gold coin necklace and then laced my Golf Le Fleurs.

I looked at the mirror and turned, damn these jeans to wonders for my ass. I looked cute but was comfy. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and grabbed my bag before heading down stairs.

Of course Billie was wearing her baggy clothes, a huge neon green shirt with black writing and matching shorts with her black and white Air Force Utility Mids. And her chains and rings made the cut for school apparently.

I made my avocado toast while Billie made her avocado tortilla, her love for tortilla's is insane.

"I hope you two have a wonderful day especially you Ellie, I hope you don't feel to overwhelmed from your first day" Maggie hugged us both while getting ready to leave for work.