031. Coping and Confessions

-----♕-----

-----♕-----

GEMINI CARRIED MANY notebooks in a large stack into the living room. She sighed in annoyance at the many notebooks she'd filled over the years. Bucky laughed slightly at the amount, size and array of the books the woman carried.

She dropped them on the coffee table with a thud and let out a loud groan, massaging her now cramping hand. She collapsed beside Bucky puffing out the air. "What exactly are all of these?" 

Gemini grabbed one of the notebooks, handing it to Bucky. "Read them if you want." Bucky looked skeptical at first, he didn't want to do something that might invade Gemini's privacy. "It's fine, you're not doing anything wrong."

Bucky picked up the notebook on the top and chuckled. "Did you get this for yourself or?" 

 "Did you get this for yourself or?" 

Gemini smiled. "Joe got me it for my...twenty-sixth?" She stopped herself trying to think. "Yeah, twenty-sixth. He always nicknames me Zodiac, since I first met him. He called me it over FaceTime too.

Bucky nodded. "He lived in England before, didn't he?" 

Gemini gasped. "No. Really? I didn't know that." Bucky looked at Gem with an unimpressed look. She giggled before apologising. Bucky brushed it off quickly, opening the notebook and reading a random page.

"Is this..." Bucky read further into the page before closing it and handing it back to her. "I can't read that."

"Why not?" She asked confused.

"That's personal." He replied.

"I said you could read it, that means I gave you permission to. Plus you're one of the only ones that knows and understands about it." Bucky sighed giving into the reasoned explanation.

"It's a log on your anxiety then?" He questioned. Gemini nodded quickly. "Are all of them anxiety?" 

To the second she shook her head. "Not all of them. Some are but others are other diagnosis I've had over the years."

Bucky stared at the stack. "Not meaning for this to sound offensive, but, you've been through some stuff." Gemini laughed at his reply.

She nodded. "I know I have. My life is a rollercoaster of up and downs. I relate to much to sad Disney movies that it's scary." Bucky tilted his head trying to understand. "My life throws some shitty curveballs to my family and I and we try to face it as best we can." Bucky nodded.