10

AUTHORS P.O.V
An hour later Jimin rushed inside the dorm and saw his hyungs glaring at him.  "I'm sorry! Where is she?" Jimin asks "Jungkook's room, I just wanna remind you, you're in trouble. Goodluck!" Yoongi tells him as the younger sighs walking to Jungkoook's room, where he sees the two other maknaes cuddling with the girl while watching pokemon.

"Babe~~" he called making the 3 to look at him "What do you need Jimin?" The girl asked and with that Jimin knows he did fucked up so bad "Babe i'm so sorry, the hyungs wont let me leave." Jimin explained as the other 2 maknaes left them for a while "And you could've told me you would try, at least i would have expected and known that you wont be here. But no, you promised me." the girl replied, disappointment visible through her voice.

"Because i was really about to go home but everyone prevented me from going." Jimin answered "And you could've messaged us and not make us worried and wait for you while everyone's starving and you're out there partying with your friends." Y/n exclaimed as Jimin approached her and was about to kiss her but she pushed him away.

"Babe please look I tried, but they took my phone." The boy miserably begged while the girl just looked at him "Babe please, I promise I'm telling the truth, I wanted to go home, I wanted to be with you after the days of you being away from us. I miss your touch, your kisses, I miss you! All I want is to be with you but they just like, tied me there so I wouldn't leave." Jimin was now about to cry but the girl just walk out the room as he followed.

"Babe please! I'm sorry!" Jimin over and over again apologies as y/n approached Yoongi "Oppa can I sleep with you tonight?" The girl asks as all of the boys look at Jimin "But, babe tuesdays are my day with you, and today is tuesday." Jimin exclaimed "But you still pick to stay with your friends right Jimin?" The girl asked as Jimin frowns even more missing the nicknames she always call him.

"where's minmin, mochi, chimmy or babe? I miss the nicknames" Jimin sighed watching Yoongi and the girl entering Yoongi's room "Good luck for a month without nicknames, hugs, kisses and cuddles" Namjoon says as he walks pass Jimin "Try talking to her tomorrow, once she's calm." Jhope patted his back as Jimin sighed.

This is the very first time she got mad at him "Hyung, I think Hobi hyung is right, I hate to say this but we all know how much she goes so soft around you." Jungkook says chuckling a bit "She never gets mad at you min, just talk to her tomorrow once she's calm." Taehyung says "Well as much as I don't wanna agree cause it hurt, but that girl loves you so much that is probably the reason why she's mad at you, disappointed since you never break your promises, now just help me with the table." Jin says

The next day

Jimin woke up and did his morning routine before heading to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone only to find the girl cooking, he slowly walks behind her and hug her from behind startling the girl, its was silent at first before Jimin spoke "I'm sorry babe, I'm so sorry!" He apologize giving light kisses on her neck but the girl just stayed shut.

"Babe you know I will never break my promise to you." Jimin says as he hug her tighter "Just move Jimin, I'm cooking!" The girl answered coldly as he sighed "This will really be the first ever you get mad at me, I'm really sorry babe, but you know I will never ever break my promise, it just the hyungs.." Jimin sighs again as she doesn't respond "But you know i love you." Jimin says as the girl just continued cooking.

"Do you want any help?" He asked "Nope!" She coldly answers after half an hour the girl finished and put the pancake at the table and saw Jin walking at his room "Hey oppa breakfast is ready, can I shower in your room?" She asked as jin nodded after looking at the frowning jimin "Are you perhaps going out or something?" The older asked as she nod

"yep, I'm going to meet my manager we have something to talk about my schedules." She answered as Jin nodded "I'll drive you there." Jimin says as she shook her head "no need, I'll be fine." She said coldly then walks to jin's room "Jin oppa can you bring my bag here?" The girls voice was heard from inside as Jin patted jimin's shoulder before taking her bag from yoongi's room.