Chapter 6: Dormitory

Harry didn't know whether to be excited or scared of sharing a dorm with Draco Malfoy, both for the same reason.
"Is this a problem?" Draco asked as they walked to their new accommodation.
"No, it's... fine," Harry replied trying to avoid eye contact.

Dean and Seamus sat anxiously in the common room whilst they tried to figure out who Harry's crush was. They had made a list of people that would be the possible person, but they both knew none of them were correct.
"We did it wrong, we must have," Seamus sighed.
"We didn't! Let's do it again-"
"No, I don't think that's a great idea."
There was a silence, Dean started playing all of today's events in his head, Herbology, Transfiguration, Lunch, Potions class...
"Hang on, Harry didn't act any different around any girls today did he?"
"No we discussed this," Seamus groaned, and put his parchment of possible girls away.
"What if it isn't a girl he likes?"
"I don't think Harry is gay Dean. Remember Cho Chang?"
"What if he didn't know? We have to talk to him."
"How could he not 'know'?" Seamus looked around, "speaking of, where is Harry?"

They opened the doors to their new dorm room. In the centre were a few sofas and a grand fireplace, tables with new parchment and inkwells, bookshelves and large rugs covered the floorboards, and either end of the room were two doors.
"This is... nice," Draco said first, and ran his fingers against the wooden table.
"We need some sort of rules. Go to bed by 11pm, don't enter my room unless I say it's ok-"
"I use the bathroom first in the mornings."
"Ok, but that doesn't mean you can spend 2 hours using the shower," They both chuckled, and then stood in silence wondering what to do next, "I'm going to go to my room."
"Ok, see you later," Draco said, and wandered over to a sofa.
Harry went into the room with his name on it, and opened it to find something similar to his old dorm room just much larger and a bigger bed. His school things had already been moved in and the bed was newly made. He removed his clothes and put on the pyjamas already laid out on his duvet.
The room was slightly cold, but the fire that seemed to continuously stay lit provided enough warmth. Walking to the bathroom, Harry noticed Draco sitting on one of the long velvet sofas reading the note he had earlier, as Harry got closer to see the note, Draco folded it up and got up to go to his room when he noticed Harry, "what are you doing?"
"N-nothing I was just... just heading to the bathroom."
Draco narrowed his eyes, and walked into the opposite bedroom. As he opened the door, Harry caught a glimpse of green walls and silver curtains. Slytherin colours. He entered the bathroom, brushed his teeth, and went back to his room to sleep.

Morning rolled around, and Harry had gotten 7 minutes of rest. All night he was tossing and turning and sitting up to make sure he was alone, there was a draft coming into the room as well, and the shadows cast weren't helping Harry realise no one was there. He rubbed his eyes, put on his glasses, and started to adjust to being awake. There was a faint hum of water running in the shower, Harry assumed it was Malfoy and opened his window to let in morning sun.
As he stretched, he saw the clock on his wall ticking, it was 7:02am, meaning he had 2 hours to get ready for breakfast and class.
The shower stopped running, and the door opened. Harry walked out to go to the bathroom with his clothes but stopped dead in his tracks, dropping his robes on the floor, when he saw Draco standing in the room wearing nothing but a small towel to cover down below. His abs however were right there staring back at Harry making him blush and sweat, why was this happening, why am I acting like this? Harry thought to himself, still staring.
"Harry?" Draco said, bringing Harry's attention back to reality, he picked up his stuff and ran into the bathroom, locking the door. He sunk to the floor and sat there, replaying the last few minutes in his brain.
Draco stood in the room still confused, he blushed a little then continued drying off as if nothing happened.

When Harry stepped out the bathroom, dressed and washed, Malfoy was gone. Harry hopes his weird staring moment didn't scare him away.
Grabbing his school books, he left and headed to the Great Hall to meet with Ron and Hermione.

As he walked into the Hall, he was engulfed in a hug by Ginny, Harry had almost forgotten about her. She took his hand and basically dragged him over to the table. On his way, he noticed the pale Slytherin sitting with Blaise and Pansy. She was clinging onto his arm and staring at him lovingly, but Draco stared at his food, pushing it around the plate.
"Harry, where have you been?" Hermione said rather loud.
"Calm down, you sound like mrs Weasley,"  Harry joked, and Ron laughed with him.
"I was looking everywhere, even the library! Where were you?" She continued.
"McGonagall gave me a new dorm room, and a roommate," He answered, looking over and Malfoy as he said 'roommate'.
"Who... is it?" Ron said in between bites.
"Nobody really," Harry said quickly, and grabbed for his goblet of pumpkin juice, Hermione and Ron looked at each other in confusion. Ginny sat rather close to Harry, they had dated but it wasn't official or proper, Ginny clearly wanted it to be more but Harry didn't.
"Ginny, let the poor man breathe!" Ron said, she moved over. Harry smiled then looked down, if he was being honest he did love Ginny, but more a sister. He wanted to tell her nothing could happen but didn't have it in him to hurt Ginny like that.
"Harry, I was thinking, do you want to go hang out on the quidditch pitch tonight? You can watch me train~" Ginny played with her hair and bit her lip, but Harry just cringed and wished he would be hit by the whomping willow so he could avoid it.
"I don't know I have school work," Harry explained, lying right to her face.
"No you don't?" Hermione mentioned, but as she did she felt that was the wrong thing as Harry glared at her with daggers.
He hesitated, "Well, I'll meet you there," Harry said, and at that moment he could have died inside.

Just to make things clearer: Harry and Ginny went on one date but it didn't turn out how she would have liked it, they aren't together but Ginny has a huge crush on Harry and does everything to get him.

Youtube link in bio