Thirty Five

The cold wind touched the bare back of the blonde, making him shiver and stir on his sleep. He groaned, lifting up the duvet to cover his nakedness.

His hand automatically reached out the other side of the bed, eyes fluttering open when he realized that he's alone on the bed.

Taehyung shifted his body, finally sitting as he scanned the room for a particular ravenette.

That night, the alpha and him made love nonstop as if their bodies could not get enough of each other.

They made love the whole night until they have fallen asleep.

Well that's what Taehyung feels. He felt like he had been loved by the alpha and not just fucked.

Taehyung blushed at the thought. He can still feel his ass painfully aching, but he doesn't mind because behind that pain is a pleasure he can't really describe.

His eyes settle on the balcony, where the curtains are flowing with the gush of the wind, draping down the open doors. The moonlight shines brightly, illuminating that particular open area and Taehyung finally sees the one his eyes are looking for.

Standing on the balcony, overlooking the outside of the palace is the ravenette with his naked back and sweatpants hanging low in his hips, showcasing his sexy masculine ass.

As the blonde stares at the man with his back on him, the moonlight casting his shadow on the ground, Taehyung could not help but be captivated at the sight. There is a calmness surrounding the alpha as he stands there by the railings, looking at nothingness.

Taehyung felt the urge to go near the alpha. He stood from his bed, not making any noise as he wraps the blanket around his body. His steps are soft, like that of a cat, as he went near him, eyes boring a hole on the alpha's lean back.

Jungkook has already felt his presence the moment he wakes up. His senses heightens even more as he waits for the blonde to come near him.

Taehyung stopped only an inches away from the alpha as he carefully sneaks both arms around the alpha's waist, his body instantly feeling his warmth, warmer than the feeling the blanket can give.

He hugs him from the back, loving the feeling of Jungkook's skin against his cheeks as he leaned forward.

"You're not sleeping." Taehyung whispers softly, cheeks turning pink realizing how dumb he sounds.

He felt the alpha's body shake a little when he chuckles, making the blonde's heart warm at the sound of his laugh.

"Yeah? I guess I'm not." Jungkook teased, hands caressing Taehyung's arms wrapped around his waist.

Taehyung nuzzled his nose on the alpha's back, inhaling his muscular scent mixed with strawberry and vanilla that Taehyung finds addicting. It's a minty fragrance, matching the alpha's strong personality, but it's sweet and mild as well, characteristics that Taehyung can finally see from the alpha.

He's seeing him in a different light now. He may still be cold at times, but there's a hint of tenderness in his voice now and Taehyung wishes it's only for him.

"You smell so good." Taehyung mumbles, now finally giving in to the urge of licking the alpha's skin. He traced his tongue on the alpha's shoulders, nipping and biting a little like a hungry cat.

Taehyung felt the alpha inhale a sharp breath as he continues to suck, lick, and bite.

Jungkook had enough of the blonde's naughty antics. He quickly turned around to face Taehyung, who suddenly yelped in shock when he lifted him on the ground, both hands gripping on his slim waist.