Ch 09

CHAPTER NINE
》Mission: Sunflower《

CHAPTER NINE》Mission: Sunflower《

sunflower.
the sunflower is not the rarest flower but still wins a lot of admiration.
it reminds of the sun.
and the flower symbolizes adoration, loyalty and longevity.
a person with a sunflower personality is known for being energic, open, happy, cheerful and heartily optimistic.
sunflower people bring joy wherever you go and everyone loves them.
katsuki bakugou.
i want you to become a sunflower.
but this will never happen.

eijiro casually was sitting on his seat, watching his classmate enter the room and waved at some of them as a good morning.
he immediately stood up, when he saw his friend, katsuki.

the red head gave his blonde friend a bro fist because thats what friends do, right?
thats what eijiro thought.
and actually the bro fist didnt happened.
instead of the bro fist he had in his mind, the red haired boy gave his deaf friend a tight hug, whispering good morning in his ear even tho the blonde one cant hear it.

it didnt last long since the blonde haired boy pushed the red head away and fixed his shirt.
"good morning, dumbass.", katsuki signed, looking slightly annoyed from the hug.
but eijiro just smiled and boxed his deaf friend before going back to his seat.

having katsuki as a friend made eijiro incredibly happy.
he knows that katsuki still needs to open up towards him but thats okay, eijiro sees a succesfull friendship for both of them, it just takes time.

after the boring classes ended, the students headed to the cafeteria.
eijiro knew, that katsuki wont go there but he really wanted to eat with his friends and katsuki together to maybe create a better atmosphere between them.
so he grabbed his deaf friends arm and pulled him with him.

"lets eat together in the cafeteria with some of our classmates.", eijiro signed with a small smile.

"dont want to.", katskui shook his head.

"just today? please.", the red head begged, hoping his friend agrees.

it took a while but katsuki eventually gave up and both of them went to their classmates, ochako, izuku, jirou, mina and denki.

when the two boys sat on the table, some of their classmates started to look confused.

"kiri, why is he here?", mina asked her best friend, eijiro.
"to eat? with us?", the red head answered with a smile, eating his food.
"yeah, but do you know who he is?", jiro now asked.

eijiro put his fork on his table, not believing that his friends are going to discuss with him now.
"why cant we just eat like actual classmates? did he do anything wrong since were sitting here? no."

"no because hes deaf. if he werent, he woul-", and thats when katsuki threw his tablet with food on izuku, since he was sitting in front of him.
after that, the blonde haired boy just went out from the cafeteria.

"i-is he really d-deaf?", izuku stuttered, asking himself why his blonde classmate threw the food on him.

"do you all even know what lip reading is?", eijiro started to get angry at his friends and also went out the cafeteria to search his friend, katsuki.