༓☾ six ☽༓

What is this throbbing feeling at the back of my head?

I try moving my head but the pain just spreads, making my entire head hurt. I can't even open my eyes due to the pain.

I feel my hands tied behind my back while the rest of  my body seems to be tied down to the chair giving me no way to escape. Not like I can move anyway due to the pain.

What the hell happened?

With my eyes still closed I try to recall what the last thing that I rember happening.

"RUN!"

My eyes shoot open in relazation in hopes of finding my Uncle next to me but rather I'm met with a different sight.

There in front of me stood two men that I have never seen in my life and when I move my head to my left, wincing from the pain, I see two other men who were tied in their seats next to me with such pale faces and wooden stakes stabbed into both of their thighs. They must be vampires.

"Oh the boy is awake." One of the men says and I look to them and try to concentrate on their features to see what they are but I don't have to concentrate much when he comes close enough to me that I am able to see the color of his eyes.

They were red brown and shinning bright. Vampire.

His hair is black and slightly on the long side as it's slightly curled and parted down the middle. His features were all sharp and precise, chiseled down to perfection. He is definitely a vampire.

"Whats your name?" I don't answer as I continue to look at him not trusting him in the slightest.

Yes they are totruting the vampires that were trying to kidnap me but they also have me bound and I don't even know who they are or where the hell I am or what day it even is.

The room is mainly dark, only the light above us giving off light to be able to see something that is only about ten to fifteen feet away from us leaving the rest of the room, which seems huge, dark. They can sense if someone's there, as they are vampires, yet but I won't be able to tell unless I see or feel them close by but by then it wouldn't really help much.

The vampire lets out a sigh as he looks to the other vampires and moves over to them.

He pushes in the wooden stake into the thigh of the one right next to me and he wakes up in an instant with a grunt. "Who is this boy?" He asks with such a menacing voice, completely different from the voice he had just used with me.

"I don't know." The other vampire growls out with gritted teeth as he glares to me.

"Well he was with you and you were boarding our cargo with him. So I'm going to ask one more time who is he?" He also growls out as he takes a gun from his pocket and points it straight to his heart which makes both vampires start to tremble.

In the corner of my eyes I notice the other vampire from before who takes his seat in the corner and watches on.

He seemed slighlty familiar, his physique and paleness, yes he is a vampire and they are pale but his paleness is something else, its something I've seen before but only if I could see the color of his eyes.

"H-he is a hu-hunter who attacked me and my men, him and another man. W-we were just taking him because he killed our men." I perk my attention back to the vampire next to me as he mentions the other man who must be my uncle.

Where is he?

"Well where is this other man?" He asks as he pushes the stake deeper making him let out a scream from the pain. "H-he got aw-away." He grunts out and I let out a sigh relief knowing that he is safe.