23

Inhuman screams were rippling down the hall and into the security room where Yoongi and Jimin were playing chess. Currently, Hoseok was doing today's torture which happened to be branding and knife play. Those were usually the final steps to a victim of theirs, Hobi branded whoever it was they had captive and then they put an end to the person.

"I think Jin-hyung should invest in some soundproof walls, his screams are giving me a headache." Jimin pouted, while he moved his bishop. Yoongi laughed, moving his queen forward.

"Are you sure you haven't gotten scared from it?" Yoongi teased, wiggling his eyebrows cutely. The younger boy's only response was a scoff. "Checkmate."

"Oh, I'm so scared." Jimin sassed playing with his pieces. "I think the only thing I should be scared off is how loud dick can make you scream." He muttered which caused Yoongi to go red.

"Well if you heard it why didn't you join?" The eldest asked to which Jimin just shrugged.

"We take like hours and I was tired okay?"

"I'm still here y'know." They heard. It was the guy that had tried to kidnap Namjoon on Saturday. Naturally, Jin had to speak up about the situation because every person that got involved had to be monitored and taken care of. Of course there was always blood on their hands, but there was no need to involve any regular citizens, especially in this case.

The bar where it all went down belonged to a mafia friend, so he did the mafia the favor of bringing this man to their death building. Since the kidnapper was also part of the Choi Mafia Jin has decided to keep him captive and make the same call as Minho. On Saturday both would be 'returned' to the Choi Mafia again except this time strung up like nice ornaments.

Jimin and Yoongi looked over to the guy who had multiple scars on his face and crusted blood all over him. Even after they tortured the shit out of him they he still had the nerve to say snarky shit. They mafia would definitely chop him right in the stomach for being such a snarky little shit.

"Right," Yoongi said, rolling his eyes and looking back at Jimin. He had a shit eating grin on which Jimin took as a good sign. "Once this whole thing blows over let's celebrate down at Hobi's lodge." He smiled, grabbing the younger's hand happily.

"O-Okay." Jimin stuttered back, blushing profusely.

"What's up hoes?" Jin greeted as he entered the room with heavy footsteps. He was carrying a big machete ever so casually and a couple of dirty dress shirts covered in brownish stains. Yoongi quirked an eyebrow curiously, picking up the machete to examine it. "Still being gay as fuck?"

"Yeah, and you? Still being murder-y as fuck?" Yoongi asked, running a hand over the smooth blade, he looked over at the Choi guy and then back at Jin. The older man just smiled brightly and turned the his victim.

"What's up stupid bitch?" Jin spat, kicking the guy in the gut with his bulky ass boots. The man just grumbled knowing what his future held. "You and you're buddy back there are in for it tonight." He snickered, turning his attention to his friends once more.

Today he was ready to exact revenge which naturally meant a LOT of bloodshed. The dirty shirts were for cleanliness, no one wanted blood on their expensive clothes. This was common protocol and every member knew what awaited the victim. For the first time in a while they felt excited about what would come.

"You guys got your toys?" Jin asked, looking over at the kidnapped man. Jimin and Yoongi grinned, each pulling out a different weapon they wanted to use on Minho and the other guy. "Tae and Jungkook should be here any minute now." He told, glancing at his expensive Rolex. As if on que chattering was heard from the stairs and the victim in front of them started panicking.