7

BROOKES POV:

(Later that night)

It was about 9 pm and I was waiting at the bar for Harry, Ron, Neville, Blaise, Leo, ty, will and beaver.

There was a figure on the other end of the bar, I couldn't make out who it was but I could tell it was a male... a fit male. He had a well built structure and was rather tall.

DRACOS POV:

I had been dying to see my wife and kids for the last day... I know! Only a day! Well, what can I say, the slytherin princess had tamed the slytherin prince... I was lost in my thoughts, I knew that the kids would be in the penthouse at the moment, probably watching Netflix. I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts when I heard the normally Angelique voice of my wife sounding more like a angry banshee slamming a door, huffing and screaming "inutile idiota!"

BROOKES POV:

"inutile idiota!" Beaver yelled. What the fuck? Is she still going at it with the zabini thing? Beaver was at the far end of the lobby. Cursing under her breath, in English this time. "Mia calm down!" Leo reprimanded.

"calmati! calmati! perché? è la mia altra metà e siamo sposati da anni, ma Blaise è ancora iperprotettiva!"

"What have I got myself into?"

Beaver and Leo argued for a few seconds before ty, will and Blaise walked out and the whole match began again

"vi ucciderò tutti!" Beaver snapped before pulling them all into a hug. Only then did I notice that maybe they were related, beavers skin was darker, she had long dark hair and they smirked the same... it was comical almost, Blaise was 6"1 will was 6"1 ty was 6"2 and Leo waseasily 6"3. Bitch faced beaver however looked more about 5"3.

DRACOS POV:

I knew my wife and I knew my best friend, i knew it was best to stay out of this, i know Italian fluently, Blaise and I used it during Hogwarts to confuse teachers and talk privately. When Mia first walked into the room she called them all "useless idiots" she then carried on with "take it easy! take it easy! why? it's my other half and we've been married for years, but Blaise is still overprotective" then finally "I will kill you all" they were all hugging, then Ron, Harry and Neville joined in, Mia had her back to me, all 7 gave me the signal to approach her. As I stepped towards my wife, I was no less than a foot away when she flipped me onto the ground, pulled out a knife, her wand was in its holder on her thigh but she can use wandless, wordless magic. She moved her jacket slightly so I could see her gun in its holster. This wasn't the first time she had done this to me. The war changed us all, also being best friends with the danger hazards of Hogwarts, the Weasley twins (Fred's not dead) and having 4 older brothers does make you cautious and quick on your feet. I let out a small chuckle, "hi love"