....Pathetic....

JIHYO

By the time I got to the bar it was already night time.

The warm feel of the bar hit my skin and make a fun shiver go down my spine and up my arms. This time I went to a bar I always used to go to.

Men and women were dancing and getting drunk as usual. I found a seat at the end of the bar and took a seat. "Haven't seen you in a while Park!" The bartender smiled widely at me and immediately poured me some whiskey.

"Is she working tonight?" He nodded and pointed at the back room door. "She's washing the dishes. I think after that she's free."

"She said that she's got plans with Lisa tonight. I guess there supposed to meat up with Jisoo and Chaeyoung. She said its a double date" I rolled my eyes at him. He hit my shoulder. "What you jealous Park"

"No just surprised at how fast she moved on"

"Oh she hasn't. Lisa told me she's been completely wreaked. She misses you a lot. Everyday you wouldn't come she'd look so sad. When you accepted her confession she was the happiest I've ever seen her. Now that's gone. Who's the girl your with now?" I really had that much of an effect on her.

"Just a clueless girl. I don't know what to do with her. She makes me feel all sorts of ways."

"Jennie said she cheated on you. You really took a cheater back I'm surprised."

"She was just confused. Anyways the girl she cheated with me on is in rehab." He raised an eyebrow. "Cheating is cheating you know that. What happens when this girl gets out of rehab."

"This talking is making me sick. I have no idea. I cheated on her with Jennie so I don't know"

"Do you like Jennie or a cheater?"

"Ok I'm going to puke if you don't stop.Where's Jennie at?" I turned my head and saw Lisa by the back door. Jennie looked a little sad. Lisa tried to make her smile but she just looked out of it. Then she looked directly at me.

I turned my head and acted like I wasn't just looking at her.

Shortly after they both sat down next to me. It was more awkward then having Sana meet Daniel. "Nice of you two to join us. So when are you two going out for your double date?" Jennie put her head down on the table and covered her face with her arms. Lisa looked at me and waved. I waved back and put my hand on Jennie's back.

"That's tomorrow. Jennie just wanted to hang at the bar. You know the usual. What are you doing here Jihyo?"

"Just feeling a little trapped at work and home." Jennie's head lifted up. She frowned then put her head into the crook of my neck.

"Is everything ok?" She whispered.

"Yes I'm just feeling weird."

"Are you sure? Now I'm worried." Jennie tilted her head. "I'll be ok. Don't worry about me. I should be worrying about you"

"I..I'm ok! No hard feelings." I looked away from her and saw that Lisa had left. "Ah...she's gone"

"Are you two dating?" She gave me a shocked look and shook her head. "No! She's my best friend. Not my type"

"Then what is your type." She blushed. "You know"

"Now I'm gonna be the one getting confused. Why is life like this Jennie?"

"What do you mean?" I took her hand and held it up to my cheek. It was soft. I suddenly felt tears welding up in my eyes. Jennie put her arms around me and whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

"Jihyo!" I looked past Jennie and saw Nayeon angrily walking up. Jennie turned around in her seat. "Jihyo get over here. What the fuck are you doing with her! Sana shouldn't have to call me and tell me that your away at a bar!"

"Get away Nayeon. I'm not in the mood to be around Sana right now." I downed Jennie's thing of champagne.

"You two make me sick. Jihyo just leave her if you can't handle her confusion. She's just a kid trying to understand love. You can't even understand it yourself. So it's either you go with who ever this is or go learn to love with Sana. She's so hurt and confused more then you could ever know."

"Still doesn't make it right!"

"Your pathetic Jihyo! Just leave the company to me and I'll take care of Sana myself. Jennie good luck."

"Nayeon!"

"Nayeon! Get back here! Fuck!"