BasicallyIDoNogla

Top: Nogla
      Bottom: Basically
      Step brother kink
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          ( Marcel's POV )
         My mom recently got remarried. I was 19 at the time, and my new stepbrother was 18. He was tall and skinny. His black hair fell on his hazel eyes. He wore ripped jeans and a greens jacket.
I was in my room when I heard his loud ass music play. I sighed and continued what I was doing. His music never bothered me, it was the volume of the music.
        I knocked on the door when it started to get irritating. He opened the door halfway and poked his head out. He had a towel on, so I assumed he just got out of the shower.
       "Can you turn your music down? It's really loud," he stood at the door for a moment. He looked me up and down and shrugged. He turned it somewhat down. I stood in the doorway and crossed my arms. "What? Do ye need anything else?"
I shook my head and left. He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. "Can ye get me some pants from the laundry room?" I rolled my eyes and went to the laundry room. I grabbed a random pair from his basket and went back to his room.
      He wasn't there so I stepped in. I threw them on the bed and went to leave. Suddenly the door closed with him in front of it. He stood in only his boxers.
I gulped and felt heat rise to my cheeks. The lights were dimmed and the music was still slightly loud. He came towards me and grabbed my hand. He pulled me closer and kissed me. I pushed him away and tried to leave. "What the fuck?!"
He pinned me against the door. "I like ye marcel.." he sounded almost ashamed. I didn't know what to say. "I-I.." I cursed at myself for stuttering. He backed away from me and sat on the edge of his bed. I bit my lip and thought deeply.
( Nogla's POV )
I fucked up. I shouldn't have done that. I'm such a fuck up. My thoughts were interrupted by marcel coming closer. He sat on my lap, facing me, and wrapped his arms around my neck. "I-I.. like you too."
I wrapped my arms around his waist and felt my heart race. I flipped us over so I was between his legs. I kissed up his thighs and smiled. He shivered and bit his sleeve.
       I smirked and turned up my music, just so our parents wouldn't hear. I kissed his lips softly and removed his pants. His boxers and shirt were next to go. My hands rubbed up his flattish stomach.
His cheeks turned red. I smiled and got lube from my closet. He held himself up on his elbows and looked at me in confusion. "So I don't hurt you." He nodded softly and laid back down. I got back between his legs and put lube on my member. I slowly pushed in and heard him groan in discomfort.
        I rubbed and kissed his cheek. "It'll feel so good soon baby." I rubbed away a tear that fell from his eye. After a few seconds he motioned for me to move.
      I thrusted slowly and heard his small moans. The music changed to a more sexual song, setting the mood. I thrusted a little faster and deeper, causing him to moan louder. He wrapped his arms around my neck and moaned.
         The music drowned out our noises. I groaned at how tight he was and thrusted faster. Marcel clawed at my back as I hit his bundle of nerves. I felt close so I went even faster. I chased my orgasm and heard marcel pant.
I thrust one last time before cumming. Marcel came on his stomach. I cleaned him up and kiss his forehead multiple times. I laid beside him. He smiled and curled up into my side. I turned the music down to a soft volume and heard our mom call for us.
We quickly got dressed and kissed one last time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been a while :3