XXVII.

"rebekah, jocelyn, tell me how handsome i am

"rebekah, jocelyn, tell me how handsome i am." kol glanced to the heretic through the reflection of the mirror. jocelyn smirked at his words, rolling her eyes at the mikaelson.

"oh, kol, you know i cant be compelled." rebekah smiled sarcastically at her brother before nudging the bennett reciting next to her. "and jocelyn here is too blinded by her love for our brother to see anyone else."

"is that a challenge?" kol quirked an eyebrow, sending jocelyn a wink as klaus stormed into the room.

"you went after elena?" klaus came to a halt in front of his sister. "what is wrong with you?"

"i told you, bekah." jocelyn spoke under her breath as if the original family couldn't hear it.

"here we go." rebekah glanced to the heretic with a smirk.

"want another dagger in your heart?" klaus threatened, taking notice to the disappointed look on jocelyn's features at his words.

"again with the dagger threats?" kol interrupted the two, his gaze trailing over to jocelyn who'd stood to her feet. "you got any other tricks?"

"oh, go back to staring at yourself." klaus countered back to his younger brother.

"and who are you, my father?" kol stood to his own feet, taking a step towards the hybrid.

"no, kol, but you are in my house." klaus turned to the original with a glare, taking notice to the way his brothers eyes lingered over the heretic too long for his liking.

"then perhaps we should go outside." kol spoke as the two brother stood face to face.

"stop, nik." jocelyn came between the two, her hands on both of their chest. kol glanced down to her hand with a smirk, sending his brother a smug look.

the jealousy that bloomed in the hybrid's chest was almost overwhelming. he went to make a move against his younger brother despite jocelyn being in the middle of the two when the original witch stepped into the room.

"enough!" esther sent her sons a look. "niklaus, come."

☾ °☆ . * ● ¸ . ★

"i'm surprised our brother let you out of his sight."

jocelyn rolled her eyes at the blonde original's words. "i am not a piece of property, bekah."

"you heard her, sister. niklaus does not own her." kol smirked, catching the look the blonde sent him. his smirk only grew as he wrapped his arm around the heretic. "a witch, vampire hybrid. i've got to say i'm jealous, darling."

"shut up, kol." rebekah rolled her eyes as she made her way into the grill to invite matt to the mikaelson ball being thrown that night.