|001|

Third Person's POV

EunHa and Dowoon were on their way home from a photo shoot, along with they're coworker, Tzuyu. The three of them were the faces of Kim's Incorporates.

Kim's Incorporates was a perfume/clothing company that's skyrocketed to the top in the last year. They also did makeup and cosmetics.

The driver stopped off at the gates of Tuyzu's place. "See you tomorrow." After she had done last the gates the car went of once more. Dowoon was probably going to stay at EunHa's place.

Upon arriving at the Kim mansion EunHa noticed a difference

"Are you guys expecting anyone?" Dowoon asked looking at the black Audi Q5.

"I don't think so." The two walked in. "Mother! Dowoon is staying over is that okay?" She asked out loud.

"EunHa! In here." They both went to the room where the voice echoed. The formal living room.

"EunHa, remember the Son's? This is their son Kim Taehyung." Her father introduced.

"Annyeonghaseyo," EunHa bowed slightly. Her mother motioned for her to sit down, to which she complied. Dowoon looked her in the eyes,

Dude, I'll be watching Netflix in your room

Sure bro, I'll be up in a bit

Cool I'll get some snacks bro

Nice, get a chocolate milkshake while your at it

Don't worry bro, I got you

You guys could practically read each other's minds. Dowoon left, your mother spoke up.

"EunHa, we have some exciting news!" She and Mrs Son squealed in excitement. "You're getting married!"

EunHa choked, started coughing rapidly. She stood up and backed away. "Your not serious are you?"

"It's for the business. We're going to combine both companies, we're doing it to help the Son's." Mr Kim explained.

"But is me getting married necessary?!" EunHa argued. "Can you just help them out of the kindness deep down at the bottom of your hearts instead of marrying me off?" She asked. The adults chuckled.

"EunHa, this is a great opportunity for you!" Her mother said gripping her wrists.

"And you, do you want this?" She asked Taehyung.

"Why wouldn't I want to marry someone as beautiful as you," Taehyung jumped up taking your hands, "it would be my honour," the smile on his face was fake. 100%. EunHa knew that he didn't mean a word of it.

"Is this really what you want?" She asked her parents. They both nodded. "Fine, I'll marry him."

Kim EunHa knew she was going to regret this.

[A/n] [Edited]

Yeeyee this is the first part, it short but what do you think? Also, I'll post parts of it on Instagram so yeah.

QOTD: Who's your bias wrecker?