06| Sleepover Pt.1

I walked out of the theater with hizashi next to me. I felt an opportunity to hold his hand but I just couldn't it's not like we're dating. But still.... we are friends right?

" hey Y/n" Hizashi said while cutting off my train of thought

" Y-yes what is I-it?" I responded I couldn't help but stutter since all I was thinking about was hand holding.

"About what I said that time, like when I said you had a nice body and things like that I didn't mean it in a way, I tried my best to say your figure is great but it just came of as creepy haha" he said while scratching the back of his neck

I laughed a little "It's okay I was a bit tired so I didn't mind but I appreciate the apology" I stepped a little closer to him and I gave him a hug, I had to step on my tippy toes since he was a little taller than me.

He gently hugged me back with his arms wrapping around me.

"We should get going I don't want you to lose your appetite" he said and smiled. We began walking to the car again.

Even though we met a couple days ago it feels like we've known each other for a while. I'm so happy right now I don't want this day to end. We picked up dinner and I picked up my clothes from my house and then we headed over to Hizashi's house.

☆☆☆☆☆。

"Make yourself feel at home it's not much but it works heh" hizashi said

" wow it's so unique and spacey hah, I love it!" I said it was really cool to be in his house...IN HIS HOUSE I can't believe it we met not so long ago and we are already having a sleepover!

I wonder around a bit, I found some instruments. I noticed a violin in the corner and it brought back memories from when I was little. I used to love playing the violin. I wondered pretty far from the living room so I doubt he would here me it would be pretty embarrassing because I don't think I'm supposed to touch his stuff.

I started playing departure (Hunter x Hunter) I played slow and smooth this was the best was the best way to play it because it fit the instrument it made me so happy, feeling the vibrations of the instrument.

"Wow I-I didn't know you knew how to play the violin I kinda just had it laying there, I'm surprised you found it" Hizashi Said while staring at me in Amazement

" O-Oh my I'm so sorry I know I wasn't supposed to touch your stuff this is really rude I'm so sorry" I said struggling to put it away while my face was flushed red

"It's fine I'll listen, play me something else" he said while smiling at me "Violins were always so hard for me to play, seeing you play give me the chills haha"

" I g-guess I could play another song or something" I said while acting flustered. I guess since he uses his voice a lot he doesn't really play instruments. I started off with a slow tune trying to figure out what I wanted to play. He looked at me with such admiration. It made me a bit flustered, I started playing blue bird from Naruto, yes I know I'm a huge weeb.

While I was playing I felt so free it was calming to play an instrument again, I didn't realize that I was a little too comfortable and one of my other quirks got out. It was my wings it gives me the ability to fly.

"Uh oh..." I said under my breath

"Wow, does this...normally happen?" He asked

"Y-yeah totally" I said while nervously sweating I was clearly lying this has never happened before! I guess I kept them hidden for so long they became uncomfortable, that explains half of my back pains.

"Are you sure your okay? Is this a quirk? Is it yours? Did you get hit by a quirk? Please te-" hizashi said but before he could finish his last word I placed my finger over his mouth.

"I-I can explain just please sit down" I said while sitting next to him on the sofa.

"It is my quirk..but it's technically not mine" I said

"Huh?" He said in confusion

I have to tell him what happened without actually telling him! I could get fired from my job.

"Well when I was little...I had an incident with a villain and it caused me to have multiple quirks and I can't really get rid of all of them" I said clearly not telling the true story, the multiple quirk story is correct I'm not telling all the details though.

"Please...I can't loose this job.. I already made a couple friends " I said

"That's totally fine why would you get fired over that? Its all good I think your getting a little too paranoid about things, we should head to bed and talk about things in the A.M alright!" He said with a big grin

"Alright I guess I am a little sleepy" I replied

"Sooo where do I uhhh...sleep?" I asked

"Oh of course! I have a guest bedroom just follow me, I'll give you a towel and stuff so you can wash up and stuff if you want we can also watch a movie! This is a sleep over is it not?" He said while leading me to the bedroom.

"Yeah your right! I think I'll feel a little better once I freshen up" I said while walking to the shower

It can't be that bad right?, a nice shower and a movie night! Even though we went to the movie theater before we came to his house haha